It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 am

People I Want to Beat With a Prybar 
Chibi-Czar

Post People I Want to Beat With a Prybar
There are just so many people out there that I think we can all agree on the necessity of removing them from the gene pool and society at large. I just want to take a pry bar all upside their heads. A nice four foot long piece of tempered steel is just what the situation calls for. Something that can communicate the idea of 'NO' better than any words can. Just drag them into the street and beat them senseless. Think of it as the most compelling PSA ever. You know, give 'em 100 hours of "community service" right in the ribcage.

My first nominees:
Woman who pimped out her reetarded 12y/o for drug money and the bastards who paid her.

"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Mon May 07, 2007 5:55 am
Chibi-Czar

--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Thu May 10, 2007 7:02 am
Chibi-Czar

Location: The Frozen North of the Upper Peninnsula of Michigan
So, wait a sec. New York P.I.s are conducting raids on stores in Virginia by making illegal purchases, which the store owners are going ahead with, and somehow this is tied to violent crime? I'm confused how this is helpful. Any halfway intelligent black-market dealer would get a list of what guns their client wants, go out, buy the guns, and then file off the numbers so the gun can't be traced back to them. Simple. So how do these raids help anyone?

Fri May 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Chibi-Czar

It isn't about doing anything to help anyone. It's about getting Michael Bloomberg reelected while pretending to be doing something,

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

Token Reactionary S.O.B.

Sat May 12, 2007 7:58 am
Chibi-Czar

There is a pipeline of illegal guns going from Virginia, where laws are lax, to New York, where laws are tough. Virginia has done nothing to stop this, and even celebrates the fact. 80-90% of guns used to commit violence come from outside New York. The bulk of those from Virginia. And yet, even in the wake of a shooting that could have been prevented if Virginia didn't have such lax enforcement of it's gun laws, the govenor's response is simply to maintain the status quo.

--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Sat May 12, 2007 4:57 pm
WAR SysOp

Yeah, damn those Canadians for having lax immigration laws! They let terrorists into the US all the time!

Oh wait...wrong argument. :twisted:

I know it sucks that bad stuff happens because of it, but you have to remember, it's not "Virginia's Fault" that they have lax gun laws. It's GENERALLY what the people who live there want.

Now that they have a nice big "We told you so" in their face, though, that opinion may change. Time will tell. Just don't say "Virginia has done nothing".

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp

Sat May 12, 2007 6:03 pm