It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 am

Boobs and other things 
Chibi-Czar

Post Boobs and other things
<writer's note= Fissy... this is an intentional thingy>

Boobs... they are great, they really are... but whats the deal guys? I have boobs... they are quite nice, I am proud of Jay and Silent Bob... I like seeing them on other women, perky, bouncy goodness. *nod*

However, someone with a penis, explain this to me... how can men turn into doddering idiots when they see boobs? I seriously dont get it... and will probably never get it... but someone try to explain it to me...

Besides... I am more of an ass kinda girl myself, with the hips to match... now THAT so good stuff... gimme a girl with a nice ass, and some nice curves... and I am good... curves and ass are sexy... they serve no purpoe, boobs, however do..

Uh... I lost my train of thought... *wanders off*

Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:14 pm
Chibi-Czar

Well, let's start with the social thing. In a sociological study of 119 distinct cultures and sub-culture groups, only in 13 were breasts considered sexual. In only 11 were the breasts touched erotically during sex. So, in large part, attraction to breasts is a cultural phenomenon. This can be compared to the practice of foot binding in China, that was considered erotic. Essentially, people can be trained to sexualize any part of the body.

Now as to why men act stupid around breasts. That is actually a simpler matter to explain. Simply put, men act dumber around breasts because men are dumber around breasts. Libido in humans is governed by testosterone. Men have, on average, ten times more testosterone than women. Hormone levels are non-linear, meaning that men having ten times the testosterone of women does not mean they have ten times the libido of women. It's actually a much greater difference than that. Men think of sex once every six seconds, on average. That means a man, in the course of an hour, can think about sex more times than a woman will in the course of a week. In my experience, women's reaction to such information is "how do you get anything else done?" (As an aside, the answer to that is we do other stuff while thinking about sex. Why do you think everything men build looks vaugley like a penis?) Men's reaction is usually, "That sounds about right," or, if under the age of 25 and at peak testosterone levels, "Really, that little?" When men become sexually aroused, more testosterone is released into a man's system. In our culture, breasts sexually arouse men. Testosterone [url=testosterone]impairs the higher brain functions.[/url] Thus, men actually suffer from reduced cognition when aroused. Just ask any man. It is usually referred to as the sense that one's brain switches off and, "My little head takes over."

Hopefully I've answered your question. Breasts sexually arouse men in our culture. The arousal increases testosterone levels. Testosterone impairs the cognition of the man. Thus men in our culture become dumber around breasts.

"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:42 pm
Chibi-Czar

*blinks* well then... that was a tad more... scientific than I wanted... but ooook...

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:24 pm
Chibi-Czar

Myself, it's all about that little swell from the lower belly, up and over the abdomen and pubic bone. :D

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 am
WAR SysOp

I'm more of the whole-package kinda guy. If one part doesn't fit with everything else, then it's spooky, not attractive.

Of course, there is something rather hypnotic about cleavage. 8)

Of course, stupidity with breasts isn't all on the side of the Guys. Look at how many women obsess about them too...I swear, womens fashion magazines have far more half-naked women than Maxim or anything like that. .

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp

Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Chibi-Czar

Be a model, have a very slim waist,1/2 flat chest and the additude of brick.. and your good.

Be a swimsuit model..and you need 1/2 a balloon chest, slim waist again, and your set.

Personally.. i can't complain but its all good. More then a handfull a waste..bah
nothing to play with.. there's ALWAYS something to play with.

Breasts are just fun to play with and great fun in bed, also makes for GREAT pillows.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:33 pm