It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:18 pm

Interesting idea for some fiction 
Cherub

Post Interesting idea for some fiction
Im not certain anyone will latch on to this idea like I have...but here it goes:

Who played Zelda 64 (yes, of course ocirana of time...I refuse to accept that crazy mask one as a game)? I always thought that was a pretty damn good story line. Not a complete one, allbeit, but it certainly seemed to have alot of potential. I mean seriously...the "Hero of Time"...what an awesome title. If I met link on the street...I would submit myself to him.

But all kidding aside, I think the story line to Zelda64 would be interesting to write up and complete. Cut some stuff, add some stuff, do what you will while keeping that original righteous sort of fantasy atmosphere.

Well yah I'm probly gunna try my hand at a couple of scenes...and if I like em I'll just keep going. I'm wonderin if anyone wants to do the same and lemme know how it goes.

...god...he just screams so loud when he hits stuff with his sword. I really wish I sounded like that every time I moved.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:40 pm
Moderator of Pain!

*puts on a green tunic and wanders around busy streets*
seriously tho.. back when the game was newish (and gods i was obsessed with it, i found everything in that game. i was a link ninja. i can make that little jerk dive and jump like crazy.) i read a couple fics... of course they ended with horrid sex scenes, but up till then they were really interesting.
ironically, my biggest complaint goes as follows:

"Zelda gives him the eye and that sexy shock-gasp constantly. Malon is cute as hell and shares a common animal bond with him. The Zora chick demands he marry her. the Gerudo chick OFFERS HIM SEXUAL FAVORS IN EXCHANGE FOR MAGICAL ARTIFACTS. AND REGRETS NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH LATER. (seriously, she actually says "my, you sure grew up. i wish i'd followed through on my original promise." redhead. tall. mmm.)
And yet through all this, LINK NEVER GETS ANY. NOT EVEN A KISS."

I STRONGLY suggest you write in a love interest. possibly several. a convoluted love triangle dodecahedron thing. would make for a really fun read. especially if the girls followed him around between dungeons as sort of a fan-club. ever watch saber marionette J? the way the 3 girls constantly fight/swoon over the hero? now there's grounds for comedic drama.

*straightens his tunic* seriously baby, it's the hat, right? you know i could stick a wire in it or something, make it stand up...
*ahem* okay, i'll stop. resume normal brain function.

http://spiketheslayer.livejournal.com/

Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:14 am
Chibi-Czar

Ah... Poor Link... Diagnosed with Tenchi Masaki Syndrom at such an early age. ANESTHETIC!!!!!
*Gets crushed by Akane's Mallet*

X_x

Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:05 am
WAR SysOp

I doubt I could ever find it again, but there was a very good Link/Malon hentai fic that ACTUALLY HAD PLOT AND EMOTIONS! And indeed, the bond was formed over mutual ideas...JUST LIKE REAL LIFE! Wow. A Link fic that doesn't follow the

"You're the only man I've ever seen besides my dad or that creepy dude that says he likes me and I guess I kinda like him too but...OH LINK, TAKE ME! I'LL GIVE YOU BABIES! *sound of pants/shirt ripping off*"

kind of mentality. ^_^ It was nice.

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp

Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:21 am
Chibi-Czar

have you tried the sakura lemon fanfiction archive? there is one, though i havent the ability to read through it at the moment.:
http://anime.muck.com/~sakura/hot.html

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:52 pm
Cherub

ehh....I was thinking from more of a serious standpoint. Link has the mind of a seven year old...even when he's an adult. I was planning on giving some vague descriptions of when his soul was trapped for seven years...giving him some maturity in the form of dreams. But yet, I don't think a love interest would be possible. I was actually thinking of an almost dark story...believe it or not.

I mean...when he comes back and Hyrule is in ruins. Come on...thats got some intensity. Ah well...I'll give it a try and see how it fares. Probly will post some of it at a later date

Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:38 am
Chibi-Czar

Location: Liverpool, England, HCCCP, Milky Way, Microsoft Universe XP ver 1.3.6
You can still write a dark love interest man...>.>

Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:22 pm