It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am

Full Eva Panic 
Chibi-Czar

Post Full Eva Panic
I was watching Full Metal Panic for the third or fifth time recently, and somehow, I started wondering....

What if Goose were to do an FMP/Eva fusion? How'd y'all think it would turn out? And could it work?

Basic premise: in 2001, the terrorist organization SEELE detonates an unknown device on Antartica, causing large-scale flooding, tsunami, etc. This event is covered up as a meteor strike, and is eventually called the "Second Impact".

In response to this, the underground mercenary group NERV, sanctioned & supported by the UN and the world's governments, launches a shadow war against SEELE that has lasted for the past 14 years...

It is now 2015. SEELE has been conducting abductions of teens from all over the globe. All of them have one thing in common: they were all born after the Second Impact, and they are believed to be the "Whispered", people born with the secrets of Black Technology, the technology which has given birth to Arm Slaves and abnormally advanced weapons technology - positron weapons, and the AT field.

NERV has recently discovered a possible Whispered living in the city of Tokyo-3. Her name is Asuka Langley Sorhyu, and it is believed that she is in danger from SEELE. To protect her. NERV sends a team of its best operatives: Sgt. Major Hikari "Inchou" Horaki, a no-nonsense NCO; Sgt. Toji Suzuhara, a flirtatios, laidback sniper, and Sgt. Shinji Ikari, a young man fighting his own inner demons.

They're gonna need some luck.

Comments?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:03 am
Chibi-Czar

Kensuke? He'd fit better being 'Webber' then Touji

the ideas good. idea's are always good... but it really depends on how its written i guess....

Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:51 am
Chibi-Czar

Kensuke? He'd fit better being 'Webber' then Touji

the ideas good. idea's are always good... but it really depends on how its written i guess....

I thought about that, but then I figured I'd make him "Kazama Shinji", since both are otaku and like cameras. *shrug*

Misato could fit both ways as either "Kalinin" or "Melissa", but I decided to have her as Ops Director, which means that "Melissa" is taken by Hikari.

Fuyutski is "Mardukas", the XO. He's definately No. 2 material.

Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:43 am