It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am

Help me too (doubtful tho) 
Moderator of Pain!

Post Help me too (doubtful tho)
Back in my (mercifully brief) 'furry phase', i started to read a particularly interesting fic. It was called either 'Shades of Venus' or 'Shadows of Venus'. It contained some explicit material, but also as i recall had some fairly compelling characters and a writing style that didn't make me want to hang myself (the main reason i avoid fanfiction and any online fics most of the time). I've long since lost all the bookmarks I had back then. If anyone could find it anywhere I'd be most grateful.
The main characters were rival sorceresses.. for some reason they ended up having to co-operate. the third character was Adam, a demon the one character summoned to bolster her own power (of course there was the requisite tentacle scene for that in the first 'episode'). Adam usually walked around in the form of a demon-hunter who he'd killed ages before (in fact i think Adam was the hunter's name) and his handsomeness and the emotions left from assimilating him were beginning to start a disturbing yet poignant love triangle between the three of them.

...shit, maybe i should give up and write it myself :p but if i did it they wouldn't all be friggin catgirls.
Honest, it was really good.

http://spiketheslayer.livejournal.com/

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:33 am