It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 pm

very fist draft based on events in a mmorpg i play. 
Chibi-Czar

Post very fist draft based on events in a mmorpg i play.
It was raining. most days it had been sunny, or cloudy. today it rained in great torrents. thunder rumbled, and lightning flashed. gale force winds blew this way and that.

A figure wreathed in golden light stood a solitary watch, at the edge of the city. Out in the shadows, something moved, and the figure moved his hand to his blade, readying. something silver flashed, and an inhuman cry echoed. the figure drew his blade, and prepared for the worst.

"Relax, Shiba," echoed a voice from beside him. the figure, Shiba, whirled, blade slicing through... nothing. again, the voice echoed, "as if you can take me so easily"

a shape formed from the shadows, dragging the corpse of a enn-beast. he was tall, and stocky, and his armour shone with blunted light. his sword was sheathed, and in his hand he held a savran hand cannon.

Shiba looked upon the figure, then sighed. "Kerrus, i should have known. where've you been, the council..."

"the counil can wait... something big is going on," Kerrus interjected, he turned, and hauled the beast before shiba. "look at this and tell me what you see"

Shiba, with a look of disdain, set his gaze upton the corpse. it had been peaired by a blade, most likely Kerrus' however there was also... disturbing

"you see it then," continued Kerrus. Shiba nodded.

"Yes... fear. something that can make an enn-beast fear?...." shiba queried. Kerrus reached into his pack and withdrew a strip of parchement.

"Read it. i foisted it off an Omegan initiate," Kerrus stated. While Shiba read the stip, Kerrus began to dissemble his hand cannon. upon hearing a gasp from shiba, he turned and offered a grim smile. "indeed. Omegan command has gone to strike level three. for the first time in the past millenium."

"what's it mean?" asked shiba, as he shook the strip of parchment freeof rain, then pocketed it.

"mean? It means we're dead. all of this," he gestured to the sprawling city. "if we don't take an afilliation, these kingdoms we watch will fall to dust with but a thought."

"a thought, huh. you forget that i have ascended before, and i can use my knowledge to protect these people," rebuked shiba. Kerrus sighed again, then stood.

"Shiba, you may have ascended once, but the omegans have ascended through not one realm, but seven."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

it still needs work, but i thought i'd get it posted so i can get some ideas.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:07 am