It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 pm

Political Entities of Zeropoint 
Chibi-Czar

Post Political Entities of Zeropoint
I need some oppinion on the political entities I'm creating for Zeropoint.

The topic can be found here.

http://www.shadowtek.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=10601#10601

I'm working on refining each entity into a political web that can't really be called 'evil' once you know the whole picture and everyone's Point of View.

Please note also, that COAT is in no way related to Fiss' Guard, The Coats.

Anywho, here's a breakdown of circumstances.

Ancient war of the Gods. Precursers to ICE nearly wiped out by being caught in the middle. Gods outwit the first threat Zeropoint.

COAT formed. Creates Star Warriors

Phendas kingdom slowely takes to the stars.

Star Warriors establish a great peaceful empire.

The Incident between Vega and Chrinoss.

Chrinos devotes to the destruction of all Star Warriors.

I.C.E. emerges and siezes control of its local space, including the warp that the Star Warriors traveled through to get to the alternate universe.

JSW beats back Chrinos and creates Stars Inc out of want of Revenge.

Phendas becomes a major political player, and is the center of culture, while weaker in military.

I.C.E. probes Phendas defenses, but allies run I.C.E. off.

Terracom forms in the alternate universe.

I.C.E. uses the warp to check out the Alternate universe... begins to probe defenses here.

I.C.E. commences an attack on the Terracom fleets. Terracom wins every ground campaign, and fights hard to regain space. I.C.E. beaten back by sheer determination of Terracom.

I.C.E. probes defenses for some time, then launches massive two point Campaign against seemingly weak Stars Inc and Terracom. Stars Inc flattens the I.C.E. fleets, and Terracom is found to be more up to date this time around. Stars Inc destroys the wormhole, and cuts off the I.C.E. forces from further reinforcement from home.

Terracom wins final homeground victory over I.C.E. during major battle near Orion Nebula. Unusual circumstances prevail.

Thomas Tigerclaw Johnson and a group of experts restructure the starfleet in case of future threat. GCFA created.

Piracy explodes due to exhaustion of the Terracom/GCFA forces.

Stars Inc. takes decent care of piracy.

Rumor reaches Phendas that I.C.E is building forces.

Construction and commission of first super advanced GCFA Battlecarrier. Piracy scared into submission in months.

Incident between GCFA and Stars Inc flagships results in major dissappearance of several prominant members of both sides.
Finger pointing ensues.

Start of Zeropoint Series.

Phendas ignorant of I.C.E. threat increasing.

GCFA and Stars Inc forces meet in minor skirmish, increasing tension.

I.C.E. probes Phendas defenses with scouts. Princess reported missing. Small task force dispatched towards Earth.

GCFA and Stars Inc go into open war.

I.C.E. launches all out assault on Phendas. Royal fleet schooled at the edge of the system. Ground assault begins while remaints of the fleet attempt to defend the planet from orbit. Galaxius arrives and joins the Phendas fleet. I.C.E. fleet is astonished and outmatched, remains of space forces retreat from the battlecarrier's wrath. GCFA armarine forces and close air support assist in wiping out remaining I.C.E. ground forces.

GCFA and Stars Inc. War stalls out. Uneasy stalemate follows as both sides lick wounds.

Phendas assists in constructing a universe gate to open up the isolated universes.

JSW and Tigerclaw return to the middle of an open war and are shocked. Conflict re-ignites the warring parties into open combat.

Attempt to resolve conflict result in having the two barred as traitors. Conflict becomes unmanagable.

Galaxius eradicates GCFA and Stars Inc forces in self defense during a series of rapid battles. Flee's back to universe gate.

GCFA and Terracom begin to fracture, and loyalists of Tigerclaw as the fleet commander separate. Terracom and GCFA collapse into civil war. Stars Inc follow suit. Three way war now under way.

Major conflict over Phendas, Stars Inc replicates the jump field of the gate, Terracom/GCFA fleet captures main gate. Both jump to Phendas and attack rallying Phendas/GCFA-Stars Forces of Tigerclaw and JSW. Massive space battle ensues. I.C.E. Launches MASSIVE ambush but finds itself in the middle of a four way firefight.

Leading commands of Stars and GCFA-Terracom forces killed in the onslaught. Fleets begin to lose Morale with the stupidity of the Civil fight with I.C.E. in the mix now.

Phendas/JSW/Tigerclaw/Stars Inc/ GCFA-Terracom forces reunite and devastate I.C.E. forces. Loose remaints of I.C.E. forces retreat, and Stars Inc ships, give chase. Fight occures over I.C.E. primary shipyard planet. Specialty torpedo developed in secret by the GCFA during tigerclaw's absense deployed and Ability for I.C.E. to continue fighting is completely eradicated.

I.C.E. surrenders.

Remaints of GCFA and Stars Inc Fleets make peace over Phendas.

Final Incident with COAT and Tigerclaw begins.

This is strictly all the really major political events that take place. They'll probably be out of sync with my timelines in a few spots early on.

Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:20 pm