It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am

The most dangerous spell since Death Reborn Revolution... 
Chibi-Czar

Post The most dangerous spell since Death Reborn Revolution...
This is a spell so dangerous, that even though only one person every few thousand years even comes close to having the power needed to cast it, it was locked away and sealed with a long incantation and forgotton in a book of magic guarded in one of the strongest star kingdoms in the galaxy... but I bring it here today to enlighten you all. They say it can destroy an entire solar system in seconds... I'm not gonna test it.

"Final destiny awaken, from eternal slumber I call. Bring forth the power, of man's greatest fall. From the begining of time, to the end of eternity, I summon the might, with these verses three.
One I call from without, forces of nature rage.
Two I call from within, unleashed from my cage.
Three to combine, to draw into one.
Unleash it all, like the destruction of a sun.
To smash at all that is within my sight.
To burn it all in a blaze of light.
I call upon this, in my final hour,
TO UNLEASH THE FORCE, OF ABSOLUTE POWER!
ABSOLUTE, ZEROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
-From the book of ancient magic, Absolute Zero, the final spell.

Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:49 am
Chibi-Czar

...I don't get it. Is this a story idea? A prologue?

Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:55 pm
Chibi-Czar

I think one of the Final Fintasy bosses had an a spell like that.

:?

Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:37 pm
Chibi-Czar

Well as the title came up as a Sailor Saturn reference (I only every saw the first sires so I must trust Google) I'm going to assume that someone is writing an addition to Omoi. Or som'n'....

Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:08 pm
Ni - Master

That has to be one of the coolest spells that I've ever heard. It's the kind of thing that I would love to see animated. Keep on finding those forbidden spells man. 8)

King of the Wicker People

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signafying nothing. - Shakespear

Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses. - Arthur C. Clark

Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:27 am
Chibi-Czar

Funny to see where everyone took that. To be specific. The work I'm doing on an original Series called ZEROPOINT is where the spell belongs. Accrding to my overplot... which contains segments set up for 18 episodes and one movie at this point. (And I haven't even gotten to the half way point for episode one.) The Absolute Zero is a spell of unspeakable power. It can annihilate an entire solar system.

The limitations are that the spell REQUIRES an entity known, as a Zeropoint, to cast it. *As a Zeropoint is the only kind of person with enough POWER to cast the spell, as based on verse TWO.*

The spell works like this. It was created more as a SEAL to a type of attack that is so tremendously powerful, just being able to haphazzardly use it was a threat to the galaxy, EVEN if the only users would be zeropoints. So the power was LOCKED using the spell method. And sealed away in a book. As long as either written record, or memory hold the words to the spell, the POWER of the Absolute Zero attack, CANNOT be used without the incantation. As for spell mechanics...

When called, the spell begins a priming phase, forming an infinitly smaller concentraiting point in which energy is built up, upon the final casting words of ABSOLUTE ZERO!, the spell sucks the energy from the cubic area of FIVE ASTRONOMICAL UNITS of distance from the caster into that point faster than light. Simultaniously, it draws massive amounts of energy from the Caster, being a Zeropoint. Then, for a brief moment, it all concentraits on that one point, making everything PITCH BLACK for a moment. Then it detonates with the force of a supernova. At this range, even a Zeropoint can't survive the blast. But of course, my character Tigerclaw has an interesting trick for using shadows to transport himself, much like a teleport. He realizes he can escape only at the last second.

If you look at the meaning of each phrase in the spell, you'll see the characteristics of the attack mirrored in a lingo kind of way.

Wed May 05, 2004 12:02 am
Chibi-Czar

I've finished an AWESOME sound file of the spell. If ANYONE wants to hear it, IM me on AIM at Atigerclaw03

I'll direct send it.

Wed May 05, 2004 11:52 pm
Doom Lobster

Sounds like the Supernova spell that Sepiroth uses in Final Fantasy VII. It is the sort of thing that use when all else fails, a Final Strike spell, or a Death strike.

Still it does sound pretty cool. But I'll stick with the Giga Slave, Dragon Slave and Ragna Blade.

Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:21 pm
Cheerful Groupie

Except Sephiroth's spell, which had enough power to cause the sun to rapidly expand at a rate faster than the speed of light (assuming the planet was roughly earth-distance from their sun and their sun was roughly sol-sized to make for a compatible ecosystem) and only caused them to be injured by 1/3 of their HP? That's quite the last ditch attempt. ^_^

Note: It takes light from our sun 8 minutes to get to earth. I don't remember counting, but I don't think the spell sequence was 8 minutes long. ;)

Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:51 pm
Chibi-Czar

Absolute Zero is characterized by the magical wave pattern it uses. It us not a mere explosion, but in fact, a magical blast. Its damage occures in the real world, subspace, hyperspace, and the astral plain all at once. The blast wave travels at five times the speed of light. It collects energy from both the caster and the environment all into a point, then detonates into all four plains. For an understanding of Magic energy in Zeropoint, see the new thread I'm making.

Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:36 am
Chibi-Czar

Thank god for phase space. Just step a little to the left, and your all safe in another reallity for the duration of the spell.

Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:53 am
Doom Lobster

A phase transition that leaves you still able to see this universe but unable to otherwise interact with it. Aka Shadowcat from X-Men would come in handy here.

Still I am designing, along with Nicholas a rather nasty set of spells, and one is the Galactica Phantasm, a lovely spell that pretty much generates a basket ball size sphere of 1 million gravities inside the target you nominate.
Can you say gooey goodness? I knew you could. Also all realites that intersect with this one are hit by the spell, or if you can sense it you can hit it! The spell is a Death Strike spell however, it takes all of your life force to cast it, so it really is a last ditch spell.

Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:48 pm
Chibi-Czar

I've got a nasty little weapon here... not a spell... but a weapon. Tell me, remember what happened at the end of the new Time Machine when he jammed his pocket watch into it? BOOM! It blew up but in a neat way, that somehow, time passed by in the blink of an eye for everything the shockwave hit. Imagine this harnessed into a torpedo weapon, with the range of ONE AU. Chrononuke Temporal Weapon. Just one of the many powerful and decisive weapons available to you here at Satyrntron Industries! *NOTE: You must have a GALAXY COMMAND approved background check, psychological tests, and an IQ of at least 123 to be approved to purchase.*

Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:45 pm
Doom Lobster

Location: That's Classified and You don't have the clearance.
Damn, I wuvs big explosive weapons of mass destruction, then again I like any weapon of mass destruction.

Still a Chrononuke Temporal Weapon, that's pretty frickin badass. Though using it would probably be classified as a Ragnarok (or equivelent) level weapon. I'm designing a anti-plasma pulse rifle (think anti-matter only plasma!). Anti-magic user weapon. Designed for those pesky little youma, demons, fallen angels, etc, etc. Either that or a rail pistol, fires a rail slug that's hollowed out and filled with an accelerant that turns the slug into a ramjet, which makes it go even faster. (Idea stolen from Bubblegum Zone)

Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:44 am
Chibi-Czar

Of course that reduces the weapon to mid/long range only as it needs time to speed up but, I think toughs black suited guys at your door want to speak to you about your plans. US goon squad: Stealing all the good stuff since 1909.

Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:34 pm
Chibi-Czar

I got my FicAgents ready... Agent Smiths!

SMITH1: It is perpose that... CREATED us...
SMITH2: Purpose that connects us...
SMITH3: Perpose that PULLS us...
SMITH4: That GUIDES us-
SMITH5: That DRIVES us...
SMITH6: Perpose that DEFINES...
SMITH7: Perpose that BINDS us...
SMITH0: We are here because of you Mr. Anderson, because of you. We've came to take back what you stole from us...

"PERPOSE."
*The Smiths jump my opponents.*

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:44 am
Chibi-Czar

Shouldn't those be spelled Purpose...like the one in Smith2?

Avatar Image drawn by Sheldon Noble.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:57 am
Chibi-Czar

They respond by firing that little ion cannon they don't have at your house, destroying the problem before it can take over the world.

Agent one: "We can neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of that weapon or non-weapon upon this theoretical planet."
Reporter: "You can?t confirm the existence of Earth?!"
Agent one: "...no comment."
Agent two: "It was just some swamp gas ignited by the reflection off a weather balloon."
Reporter looks at 10 kilometre wide creator. "Riiiiiiight."

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:14 am
Chibi-Czar

Actually, I'm not sure... Purpose/Perpose has always been one of those words, that looks wrong no matter how I spell it. I don't have Word on my computer, so I can exactly rush to spellcheck it. (Yes, I'm lazy.)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:16 am
Chibi-Czar

And then the secret society they deny the existance of retalliates at the loss of their leader's realestate... by sterylizing the entire planet....

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:17 am
Chibi-Czar

Fortunately the "Save Earth Foundation", foreseeing this catastrophe searched though out the cosmos and was able, though a fold in time and space to transfer the inhabitancy to an exact replica of Earth pico-seconds before the planet was reduced to a smoking red rock.

(Hitch Hikers Guide the the Galaxy anyone.)

Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:46 am
Chibi-Czar

Until an alien, thinking it was doing good, annihilated the planet... Then the Vogans just finished their hyperspace bypass... The Vogan commander, who's only goal in life was to put a checkmark in a box on a sheet of paper, put down that checkmark... Bummer.
-Mostly Harmless

But that doesn't matter, for at the end of the universe, it just, ceases to be, everything you've worked so hard for, turned out completely futile.
-The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe

*I read the whole set. Those aren't direct quotes, It's been six months.*

EDIT: at least now I got the name of that last book right...*

Last edited by admiraltigerclaw on Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:45 am
Chibi-Czar

Or was the last book 'So long and thanks for all the fish' ?
I know at least...

Hitchhiker's guide
Restaraunt at the end...

Then somewhere we have (In no particular order...)
Life, Universe...
So long, thanks for fish
and one more I can't remember the name of...

Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:47 am
Knight

Originally posted by admiraltigerclaw
Then somewhere we have (In no particular order...)
Life, Universe...
So long, thanks for fish
and one more I can't remember the name of...

Mostly Harmless.

Oh, and they actually were in the right order.[/quote]

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:48 pm