It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 pm

Vicil's "Mascot Challenge" to the WAR 
Chibi-Czar

Post Vicil's "Mascot Challenge" to the WAR
Fiss will be busy handing out URLs to everyone who want's to post a picture. Fortunetly I got this one in advance.

D made his debut in a fanfic called 'Evangelion Fan Funny' as the comical alter personality of an author writing a fanfic.

After repetative abuse from said author's self destructive tendancies, D rebelled against his creator and became the writer of the fanfic. By taking the regns of the story, D created an army whose sole perpose was to remove Shinjis from AsukaxShinji paired Fanfiction in an effort to 'strike back' at the rash tendancies of Asuka fans to flame, bash and wipe their asses with all fanfics that didn't revolve around an Asuka and Shinji paired love life.

The true author was written into the internet as part of a ReixShinji paired fanfic called 'Angels of Armageddon.' In this moment of terror, the author took up his sword and set out on a mission to remove D from power. By travelling from Website to website, he eventually reached the point where this situation origionated, http://www.fanfiction.net and inserted himself into his own fanfic as an SI character.

Ultimately, the battles proved to be too complicated for the story to continue. Instead, the author apologised for not giving the proper respect to himself. D pulled him out of the story and forgave him.

The ending is currently being re-written by a much healither duo...

=====================================================
Who's your mascot?

Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:18 pm
Chibi-Czar

Meet ATC, the Avatar of one Admiral K. Tigerclaw, AKA The Author.

(The AUTHOR shown below)

ATC was first created solidly as the calm and collected Avatar of the author in Total Recoil. Where he and his self-inserted avatar partner JSW (Short for Jupiter Star Warrior) were thrown to the wolves and tossed into the Sailor Moon universe. Their mission, STAY ALIVE at least through season one. Although it's questionable at times if JSW will survive the Author's continuous wrath in each fic... (With every smite from falling ceiling tile, to lightning bolts, to falling gundam colonies injuring him at every transgression against the author...) ...ATC must contain the madness of his entire crew, defend against Dark Kingdom threats, and keep everything from getting totally destroyed... All while keeping the fans entertained and the Authors passified. After running production of Total Recoil, ATC continues on to be a little less serious, often having mood swings from Dead Serious, to downright silly in the matter of a paragraph. Asside from having all the power of the Zeropoint Tigerclaw... he's a bit of a paradoxical ham, using anything written to his advantage, down to those gaping holes in the Plot (WHAT PLOT?!) he uses to get from place to place on the web. It is said he possesses a dreaded UN-MSTed copy of the DEADLIEST fanfiction in existance, the Dreaded Oscarfic, Artemis' Lover. A fic who's repulsiveness is so powerful, one paragraph can KILL an editor at fifty paces. Asside from that trumpcard weapon, which is said to be sealed under a mountain in a subspace pocket, inside a steel vault, in a lead container (Due to radiation), he's a walking hazzard to sanity. His actions are as random as anything and his objectives in life change from day to day. One day he might be launching an all out assault, only to sit down and play cards with an enemy commander ten minutes later.

ATC is truly unpredictable. This can be said, he's not on ANYONE's side, but people can be on his side. Of course, that mainly goes for combat. Don't fight him, ressistance only succedes in ammusing him, and he enjoys taking down his opponents.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:40 pm
Chibi-Czar

Jack is the avatar of Wild Goose, and the persona by which WG uses to RP, under various surnames (though all starting with D). Jack also esxists as JACKD, the author's ID:AS persona, the No.23rd fastest Tsuchisaka Outbound Day Dry player in Malaysia.

Hey, he's a Jack-of-all-trades. ^_^

Jack dresses mostly in a black Misato-style jacket, blue shirt (collar unbottoned), white undershirt, black pants, and black boots. His right eye has a scar over it, after the author trhew him into the flaming pits of torture in a desparate attempt to write more Gatekeepers fanfiction.

Jack, being based of WG, has been used in a number of WG's Gatekeepers fanfics, though retooled for each fanfic - as such, he can be considered an SI reflection of the author's, though he and the author both do not wish to fall into the SI trap.

{(icture will come later, when I can scan it in, and then get it hosted.)

Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:41 am
Chibi-Czar

That's kinda funny you have an avatar named Jack. I used to have one named Jack too...Jack Aufer. I know, retarted as hell, but so few people seemed to catch it.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:58 am
Cherub

I stole this mascot from a crappy old fanservice anime called Knights of Ramune, and I've been using PiQu as my handle since then... which would be about middle school, possibly the beginning of high school.

Essentially it's a talking breast implant, that also happens to be a sorcerer. You figure it out.

Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:50 pm
Chibi-Czar

Heh, yeah, PiQu...the little tard that always got beat up and tossed around. In the anime that is.

Let's see....the evolution of my name/avatar...

Twist (Taken from the shadowrun series Find Your Own Truth. It was the street name of a dog shaman named Samuel Verner)

Twyst (Changed to thus when Twist seemed like a rip-off)

Twyst De Mephisto (Another change, because it sounded cool)

Twyst of Fate (My current name/avatar. Changed to thus because of an uncanny talent to change events at the last moment and my unusual good luck)

Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:11 pm
Chibi-Czar

Wooten_Lootgen wrote:
I stole this mascot from a crappy old fanservice anime called Knights of Ramune, and I've been using PiQu as my handle since then... which would be about middle school, possibly the beginning of high school.

Essentially it's a talking breast implant, that also happens to be a sorcerer. You figure it out.

Hell yea...Cacao....no...Parfait...no...Cacao...no...Parfait...no.. ARGH!!!

Damn, I've still got that on my 'quick-reach DVD shelf'...sitting between American Pie and Dogma...and Monty Python's Holy Grail and Army of Darkness... :twisted:
[/offtopic]

Avatar Image drawn by Sheldon Noble.

Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:26 am
Chibi-Czar

Well, I'm a sprite comic author, so this should come as no surprise to anyone. :lol:

Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:28 pm