It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am

VICIL's Sword Challenge R: Adam's Grudge 
Chibi-Czar

Post VICIL's Sword Challenge R: Adam's Grudge
DS: HELLO! I'M DARk SCHNIEDER!
MITOTO: I'm Mitoto Kuramitsu-
ILPALA: And I'm LORD IL PALLAZZO!

EXCEL: HAAAAAAAAAAAIL! IL PALLAZZO!!!!!!!
HYATT: -zooo...

DS: We're your comentators here today for this grudgematch between Vicil's ADAM, and ATC's Tigerclaw. I CAN'T WAIT to see some bloodshed.
IP: It's been over three months since Adam's defeat at the hands of Fiss, and since then he's harbored a nasty grudge with the backup Ref, TIGERCLAW, who roughed him up slightly for his attitude in the last match.
DS: We mustn't forget Tigerclaw's revenge use of Dragon Slave from a hostpital bed for being subjected to a universe annihilating blast that gave him first and second degree burns all across his body... DAMN I love a good fight... Adam got burned something bad from the surprise bedside move... and has since been waiting for his chance to even the score.
MITOTO: Yes, so it seems. They did make the place a mess though.

*PUMP up the JAM starts to play...*

DS: Due to the level of power expected to be displayed in today's match, we've located ourselves on a barren planet in the Tau Ceti system. All match combat will be monitered by phased and rephased subspace cameras, as well as several. As the commentators, we've got ourselves a nice spot on board the USS Galaxius, Tigerclaw's command craft. Armed with shields that can hold off a supernova... and sensors that could plot the weapons systems to hit a moving object thirty thousand miles away the size of a football, and hit it with an accuracy measured in inches. So I DOUBT we'll miss a thing. The hot babe for an AI isn't bad either.

IP: Mr. Schneider, please focus on the task at hand.

DS: I'll Venom you later... anyway. We'll see what's going on in tigerclaw's corner..

------

Tigerclaw: -know this is a corner... but why am I doing this again?
ATC: Adam challenged you to your own big fight. He wants to kick your ass for slighting him.
Tigerclaw: I was just doing my job, he was endangering non-combatants and I HAD to interfere.
Washu: I think he was refering to the Dragon Slave you torched Adam with.
Tigerclaw: Well, I didn't like the way he was gloating at my burns. He desserved it.
ATC: Desserved it or not, he thought it as a slight and challenged us. So now you're gonna fight him. You don't have to beat him, just show him you're not some petty little made up superbeing.
Tigerclaw: Technically, aren't I a made up superbeing anyway?
ATC: That comes really close to violating the fourth wall, let's just stay clear of it. The point isn't winning. You will not be better than him by winning, you will be better than him by being more HUMAN. His behavior up till now has been nothing short of disgracefull.
WASHU: Besides, he can't beat you with energy, you survived a blast that could destroy a universe.
Tigerclaw: I survived that only because I realized what he was up to, and created a sphere barrier to prevent it. I actually got burned by the LIGHT alone. I didn't realize that light THAT bright would cause such burns, or I wouldn't have made my shield transparent. I'm just glad my sunglasses were on, or I'd still be recovering my vision. If it hadn't been for those burns, the first thing I would have done to him would have been to punt his ass into orbit.
ATC: Oh by the way, Sarah and the others will be cheering you on.
Tigerclaw: You brought THEM into this too? That's outragous. I won't have them anywhere near the fight! Oh boy, Sarah's gonna kill me if I get torn up in this fight.
ATC: I'm sure you're used to her punches.
Tigerclaw: Ever seen an angry, but inept goddess at work? It's freaky, but scary. If I get hurt, Megumi's going to have some weird thing happen, I just KNOW it.
ATC: Don't forget, I, or rather the Author created you, he knows perfectly well how much trouble you'll be in if you get hurt.
Tigerclaw: Yet you're MAKING me fight?
ATC: Technically, yes.
Tigerclaw: *Sigh* Kobayashimaru...
Washu: Pardon?
ATC: Star Trek Lingo, 'No Win Scenario'
Washu: Ah.... Can't win for losing can you Tiger-kun?
Tigerclaw: Story of my life.

DS: Deep commentary... Nope, I got none. Seems the Tiger's being forced into this fight... I love a cornered animal.
MITOTO: Is that because cornered animals fight more fierce than ones who aren't?
DS: Actually I prefer that look in their eyes when they realize they're F***ED...
MITOTO: Mr. Schnieder! You can't say that in our timeslot!
IP: Such vulger language is not tolerated in the IDEALS of ACROSS!
DS: Ah stuff it. The censors bleep me out anyway... $%#%^@#$^@%^%$^@$%!!!! See?
MITOTO: @.@ .....
IP: No look what you've done you heathen... you've scared the poor woman for life.
DS: I'm gonna do more than that with her tonight...
"EXCUSE ME?!"
DS: ^_^; Oh... Yokho... I didn't see you come in... How... nice to see you.
Yokho: I heard you! I'm gonna kick your ass!

DS: 0_0; F***!!!!
IP; ~_~; We shal ajourn to a commercial this instant. EXCEL?

EXCEL: YES SIR! RIGHT AWAY SIR! AS YOU COMMAND SIR, EXCEL WILL JUMP US TO A COMMERCIAL RIGHT THIS INSTANT AS YOU COMMAND WITH MUCH GREAT SPE-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....D *KERSPLASH!!!*

*IP lets go of a rope that came down next to him during excel's tirade...*
**EDIT: Vicil's name corrected in title**

Last edited by admiraltigerclaw on Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:30 am
Chibi-Czar

Vicil: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Vicil come out of nowhere and tackles ATC. Grappling him by the collar he begins slamming him repetativly into the ground.]

Vicil: YOU MISPELLED MY NAME!!! ON THE TITLE OF THE POST NO LESS!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!

[An impressive mass of bone crushing grip wraps around the back of Vicil's neck and hauls him off ATC. Tigerclaw glares at him.]

Vicil: Put me down, zero, I have the powers of an Author you know.

Tigerclaw: You ain't no author of mine...

Vicil: You presume to know the depths of MY powers of imagination?

[D appears behind Tigerclaw.]

D: You have no frieking idea what he can do, bitch.

*THUD*

[Adam lands in the middle of the ring. The metal sphere dropps out of the sky shortly after and begins a slow orbit around him.]

Adam: I'd listen to the mascot, Tigerclaw (crooked smile). This match would be over before it started.

[Tigerclaw snorts and releases Vicil.]

Adam: I'm glad you graciously provided an open battlefield in the WAR; no screaming Fiss fans, no weak-ass stadium, just a basic arena in an open field of flowers. This seems reminicent of DBZ. I can barely see the TV station from here. Maybe your rightious attitude toward my so-called 'foul play' will seem a little less 'stuffy' this time.

Tigerclaw: It took 'thou' long enough to show you're face, you cocky brat.

Adam: I wonder if Michael's going to show up this time; I wouldn't care for anyone less to see me use you're spiky head to rake the landscape.

Tigerclaw: I hope nobody shows up; you'd be hurt if there wasn't an audience to watch you fight dirty.

Adam: Touche' bonehead; but then again, with no innocent bistanders around, I'd have a prime opportunity to deal some REAL damage.

Tigerclaw: YOU NEARLY KILLED PEOPLE, ADAM!!!

Adam: Yeah, but hey! Everyone made it out alive with minor cuts and bruises... well (snikering) except for you and your char-broiled ass.

[Tigerclaw cracks his knuckes.]

Adam: Being double phazed with W-Space and the WAR simultaniously must have really sucked, eh?

Tigerclaw: (Sly grin) There's nothing you can do to hurt me, Adam.

[Vicil speaks up as he treks around the ring to the red corner.]

Vicil: You have yet to be surprised, Tigerclaw. We cooked up a few magic tricks just for you.

Adam: One of which I'll reveal as soon as I can...

[Tigerclaw rolls his eyes.]

Tigerclaw: Why am I even bothering with this?

Adam: You're only other option was to say 'no,' so you either wanted to be here, or you were forced to be here. Either way, you best own-up to the choices you have made...

Last edited by Vicil on Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:06 am
Chibi-Czar

<four minutes ago, aboard a shuttlecraft descending to the planet's surface>

"Touchdown in five minutes, sir," the artificial intelligence piloting the shuttle told the sole passenger. The middle-aged man sighed loudly.

"That sounds a lot like, 'We've crossed the Line of Departure; Load and Lock!'" He took one last pull on the cup of coffee before pushing it into the disposal chute by his elbow and looked at the ceiling. "Tell me again why I was stupid enough to agree to referee this grudge match?"

Because: A) you were requested by name by both parties, and the sponsors and the production crew were willing to go along with them; B) you have a sneaking admiration for that wise-ass, Adam; C) Tigerclaw reminds you of all the brash, charge into the barfight hey-diddle-diddle, straight up the middle rookies you ever broke in over the years; D) you get a sick thrill out of watching a pair of god-modders beat the crap out of each other from up close and personal; and E) most of all, you needed the overtime pay. If he could see the face that went with the voice in the back of his head, he was sure it'd be wearing a shit-eating grin as it ticked off reasons. Next question, sweetheart?

"You gonna put me through that goofy transformation thing again?"

Yup - like it or not, that's the way this multiverse works. You didn't think the Senshi actually enjoyed putting on the lightshows, did you?

"Marvelous..." He dug out a headset, put it on, and spoke into the mike. "Okay, guys, give me a comm check."

DM boomed back, "YOU'RE LOUD AND-" the old man winced and fumbled for the volume control "-clear. How us?"

"You're coming through fine. Cameras rolling?"

Julzz reported, "We're in great shape, every camera and link is transmitting, no problems...ah, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

The old man puffed out a dry chuckle. "No - but it's a little late for me to change my mind now that I signed the contract, isn't it? Besides, I hate to admit it, but it's still my beat - aw, shit." The shield clipped to his belt glowed, and a blue corona washed over him, leaving black in its wake. He glared down at the silver-headed walking stick on the seat beside him, the heavy revolver on his hip, the black frock coat, white shirt, string tie, and the silver five-point star on his lapel. "I'll get back to you in a minute." He switched off the mike. "Hey, Saint Mikey - Why the hell do I have to go out there as Wyatt Earp?!"

It's like a showdown, isn't it? Wyatt Earp seemed fitting. The voice laughed for a moment, then subsided into deadly seriousness They tamed the Wild West, so that gives you an example to live up to. Besides, I'm not hanging you out to dry... you'll get help as you need it. You'll even get Divine Intervention - if you're copper enough to deserve it.

He pulled the hat forward on his head and leaned back in the seat. "Great. I never thought much of god-mods, and now I've been drafted as one..."
================================

<non-story mode> I'm going to be working a Con this weekend, and I'll be computerless for a few days, starting tomorrow night. You guys can keep the chara in the action, Vicil, you've got lead on development, since we've bounced this around before.

See ya next week!

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

Token Reactionary S.O.B.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:02 am
Chibi-Czar

DS: o_- *PAIN!* Oh... okay... er ouch... anywho, looks like the Judgecapsule is about to be launched since the REF is now on the field...

*Grandoise music begins to play as high in orbit, a sattelite opens its launch deck and fires a Reentry Capsule into the atmosphere... *

WASHUU: There's something large and heavy diving directly towards our position... At its current velocity, it will create a a fifty meter crater on impact... Red and blue corners will NOT survive.

VICIL: And we're only ten meters apart...

*ATC and Vicil share knowing looks*

ATC: Dodge or deflect?
VICIL: I'll go with dodge for now...

ATC: *Bolting from his corner...* SCRAMBLE!

*Everyone bolts from their corners... seconds after they get clear, the object slams into the ground with a thunderous boom... kicking up a massive cloud of dust. When the cloud clears, a single podlike cylinder can be seen sitting in the center. It raises itself up to groundlevel, then with a hiss of gas and the sound of alarm klaxons, the pod, really a capsule, opens to revail a robotic judge standing planted in the center... the alarms continue to sound. JUDGECAPSULE has arrived.*

ATC: That's right, this planet was the one time home of the ZOIDS tounaments... I thought you set up this infrastructure Washuu...

WASHUU: Why should I go through all the trouble when It's already all set up. Phased cameras and all?

JUDGE: *In grand electronic I'M IN CHARGE voice...* THIS AREA IS NOW A BATTLEFIELD. ALL UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDEATELY. THE REF WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY.

Tigerclaw: *Sits down on a rock near where the remains of blue corner landed...* Well, he's in a cocky mood this morning... It's bad enough my character's being played off as still pissed.
ATC: That's the trouble with multiple Authors... Your character personality runs close to your Author's personality, save you're more calm. It's hard to recreate that personality when they don't know the Author...

Tigerclaw: *sigh...* True. I just wish Adam weren't such a Prick all the time.
ATC: Don't worry, just hurt him a little. You know the battle strategy right?
Tigerclaw: Yes. I know his advantage. Tsun Tzu has trained me well.
ATC: Just keep him guessing and you'll be fine.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:40 am
Chibi-Czar

Vicil: Frikin' hell... It was beautiful man; all nicely painted... now my mouth is full of dirt. *PTHT!*

[Adam picks up a peice of the floorboards, examining the logo on it.]

Adam: ... now it really is a rip off of DBZ; the 'Cell tournament' battle just after things get serious.

Vicil: Adam, I worked hard to make sure you are not in anyway a rip-off of DBZ. You know that.

Adam: ... Yeah, boss... Although considering I'm about to go up against one, It sure would be nice to have some of that superstrength naturally. He's got a whole bunch of one-ups.

Vicil: Adam, we play by the rules of the land. You've always had everything you ever needed, and thanks to Tigerclaw himself, we know how you can beat him.

Adam: Shadows... I'm still gonna take a hell of a beating...

[A clod of dirt collapses and D pops out.]

D: *PTHT!* What's this 'doubt' bullshit! *PTHT!* Come on, Adam, you're the guy who raises the bar! People gotta keep up or be forever left behind because not only are you goin' strong, you're always getting better! You, Adam, are the ULTIMATE; and you're about to pass right by wussy Tigerclaw and his corny 'sword of legend.'

[Adam cocks a grin.]

Adam: So you keep reminding me.

Vicil: Suck it up, Adam! I created you to be so confident that shit like this excited you! It's fuckin' SPORT!

Adam: FUCKIN' SPORT!

Vicil: C'mon, Adam, just LOOK at him! "I'm a poor little superhero and my girlfriend can kick my ass..." It's Love Hina, AGAIN!

D: Boss, that's copywrite infringment.

Vicil: DUH! I was just expressing my notice of a similarity. Jeez!

Adam: ... Hey, boss... In my story, is there an 'Eve' to my Adam?

Vicil: There's definetly a girl... or maybe a even guy too...

[Adam goes completely white with shock; even his clothes are drained of colour.]

Adam: I don't take it up the ass, do I?

Vicil: I wouldn't elaborate on your 'love life,' but I'll tell ya... I'm having a serious delemma over naming any of the characters 'Eve.'

[The chopper swoops overhead, kicking up dust and sod over the compeditors and their supporters.]

Vicil: Looks like we're in business! C'mon Adam!

[Vicil and D start off toward the JUDGECAPSULE. Adam is still lagging behind with the shock of his undetermined sexuality. He looks at the piece of floorboard in his arms and drops it on the ground where it's quickly covered with a blanket of dirt. Another grin spreads across his face and he shrugs it off.]

Adam: Well, there's really nothing wrong with it, I guess. Loving someone, anyone who shares the same love for you is a blessing on earth... If I get to live forever, at least I'm not limiting the playing field... only if it comes to that, of course... Hell, Ninja Scroll had a bi supervillian and he was cool!

[Adam's brow furrows under his glasses.]

Adam: But I am NEVER going to be the bitch... in ANY relationship.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:23 pm
Chibi-Czar

MITOTO: Oh dear oh dear... that really made a mess of our little arena.
DS: It didn't squish anyone? DAMN!
IP: It would seem it hasn't. I guess this means the fight is still on.

"Why me?" Tigerclaw muttered from his spot a few meters from the edge of the crater.

"Because no one else can," ATC stated. "It's one of those things about having power. IF you have it, you must use it. Or you can live life knowing you had the power to do something, but did nothing. You chose the path of a Do-er. You became Fleet Commander, you kicked Chrinoss' ass more than once. You've accepted yourself, and the gift of Absolute Power. Now you must once again face up to another challenge and stare corruption in the eye. Just remember that Adam is as corrupt as they come. It takes skill to win, power to destroy, and wisdom to known when. Your own words exactly."

"I'm not fighting this to win," Tigerclaw stated. "I will not stoop myself to Adam's level in this fight. If he wins, I still win, because I didn't let myself become lowered to his level."

"Just do what you can," ATC muttered. "But don't use the freaking Absolute Zero. Last time you did that, everyone thought you killed yourself to finish off Chrinoss. ALL the girls nearly had heart attacks and almost broke down into depression."

"That reminds me!" Tigerclaw suddenly snapped. "Why do two women, a goddess, and a Biocybernetic lifeform ALL have huge crushes on me?"

"Tenchi Masaki Syndrome?" ATC shrugged.

ATC could see Adam grinning that insane grin at him and Tigerclaw from the otherside of the Judge capsule

"Looks like it's almost time to start this..." he muttered. Tigerclaw looked up at the approaching group, and his expression went blank.
"Yes," he calmly replied. "I guess it is."

They made their way towards the red group.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:22 pm
Chibi-Czar

"This new Floating Point Camera's great! Tell the tech boys they're all in for a big Christmas bonus." Julzz said as he hovered half an inch off Adam's shoulder.

Pulling the visor off he plunged once more into reality. Half a k below the radio shack they?d set up on the surface to mark their spot, hanging within a 50 meter thick reinforced titainum-duraalloy bunker rested the global transceiver for the match. Held within this, the small 14 man TV crew ran the transmition to the galaxy.

Julzz lay back on his chain and slipped the visor back on and cracked up laughing. "Wyatt Earp!?" He flicked a switch "Ref, what's with the clothes."

"...someone?s idea of a joke."

Thankful that the guy couldn't see his big grin he continued "Well the two teams are approaching your position. This time you have an automated Judiciary, if anyone questions your judgements throw to that big pile of scrap metal in the middle of the ring. It's got a couple of, ah, 'enforcements' you don?t have access to."

He paused for a moment.

"We can also replace it at anytime. Unlike you."

Julzz switched back to 'Adam cam' in time to witness the two teams finally reaching the ref.

"Well, here goes nothing." He pressed the big green button, the commercial cut out and live feed was restored.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:16 pm
Chibi-Czar

D nudged Vicil, nodded towards the approaching referee. "You have got to be shitting me."

Vicil choked back a laugh at the sight of the "marshal". "I wouldn't shit you, D," he said. "You're my favorite turd."

"So, does that mean you're anal?"

The referee motioned them to him. "Gentlemen, I suppose it's too late to persuade you two to talk this out over a beer, so here's the rules," he rasped. "Once again, fight til one party yields or can no longer continue. If I order a break, the call will be 'Knock it off', three times. Keep the third parties out of it. Now, return to what's left of your corners, and stand by."

As he strode off, he keyed his mike. "Hey, Julzz?" He looked over at the metal dominating the landscape. What the flippin' hell is a Judiciary and how the bleeding fuck do I use it?"

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it."

Token Reactionary S.O.B.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:34 am
Chibi-Czar

"It's simple, after the shameful interference with the ref last time (and the huge medical bill afterwards) the network gave us some funding for an electronic ref. She is made up of three analytical computers which review all the video and vote on your call. If she agrees with you, and these guys still don't, then there are a few surprises she can deliver." Julzz explained quitely.

He called up a display, checking the link to the USS Galaxius and smiled.

"Yes, a few nice little surprises..." he gave his head a little shake. "If you want to trigger her simply ask for a second opinion. Her name is Jennifer, she can here you from 10 k even if you speak normally. Ask nicely and she'll side with you every time."

On screen the combatants reached their corners.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:18 pm
Chibi-Czar

IP: Welcome back viewers. My name is Il? Palazzo; I am coquettish...

DS: That's good for you, IP!

IP: The world is full of corruption...

DS: Fortunately, we're on a different world, IP!

IP: I will kill you with my dominos...

[A pull cord is lowered from the ceiling next to DS.]

DS: We'll see about that, IP! (Yanks the rope)

[DS plummets into the 'hidden trap door.']

DS: THAT WAS UNEXPEcteeeeeeeeeeee...

IP: I win because I'm pretty.

[The trap door closes over DS and another commentator's 'swivel chair' drops from the ceiling supporting the firm bottox of none other than... GERMANE from 'Neurotically Yours,' in her most famous 'sleeping attire:' the pink panties and 'Incomplete List of Impolite Words' T-shirt that's one MODEST size too small!]

Germane: 5 more minutes... [Opens her eyes] ... the HELL??? [Tries to cover her self.]

Excel: WOW! Goth has invaded the commentator's box! Note the purple and blue streaks of the hair, the pale complexion, thick eyeliner and nose ring! [Excel emphasises these points of interest by poking Germane repeatedly with a thirty foot pole on the end of which is a foam finger.]

Germane: Ow! Get away from me you freak!

[IP pulls the cord.]

Excel: HERE I GO AGAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaiinn...

Germane: ... Okay, this is just disturbing. Where am I?

Mitoto: We're commentating for a titanic grudge-match from the safe confines of the USS Galaxius generously provided by the sponsors of one of the competitors.

Germane: ... Like I said: disturbing.

IP: It appears the competitors are in position.

Germane: Are these the competitors? [Points to her monitor.]

Mitoto: Yes. The team near the red shards of the stadium floor are the challengers. Adam is in the grey overcoat with the large collar. The other two are Vicil, his creator, and D, his mascot.

Germane: And the other team?

IP: Admiral Tigerclaw is the second competitor. His creator sponsored the match.

Germane: And why is that man dressed like Wyatt Earp?

Mitoto: That?s the referee.

Germane: Adam is laughing at the referee.

=====================================================
[Two feet kick up into the air and; Adam launches himself off the ground and returns to his ?cocky jerk? demeanour.]

Adam: I?m fine, *snort* really *giggle*?

[One very Japanese sweat drop rolls down the side of the ref?s bowler-capped forehead.]

Ref: Fate is cruel?

[Vicil also exhibits his own ?parody? sweat drop.]

Vicil: Adam, that wasn?t timed very well.

Adam: I just couldn?t hold it any longer *giggle*?

Ref: Nothing against you kid, but I hope that comes back to you someday.

Adam: Whatever *giggle*?

Ref: Opponents! Approach the? this rock here in front of me!

[Tigerclaw and Adam step forward.]

Ref: Present Arms!

[Tigerclaw holds out the Tsien-kai; Adam presents the metal sphere.]

Ref: Ready!

[Both competitors strike ready stance.]

Ref: FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON!!!

Last edited by Vicil on Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:45 pm
IP: Welcome back viewers. My name is Il? Palazzo; I am coquettish...

DS: That's good for you, IP!

IP: The world is full of corruption...

DS: Fortunately, we're on a different world, IP!

IP: I will kill you with my dominos...

[A pull cord is lowered from the ceiling next to DS.]

DS: We'll see about that, IP! (Yanks the rope)

[DS plummets into the 'hidden trap door.']

DS: THAT WAS UNEXPEcteeeeeeeeeeee...

IP: I win because I'm pretty.

[The trap door closes over DS and another commentator's 'swivel chair' drops from the ceiling supporting the firm bottox of none other than... GERMANE from 'Neurotically Yours,' in her most famous 'sleeping attire:' the pink panties and 'Incomplete List of Impolite Words' T-shirt that's one MODEST size too small!]

Germane: 5 more minutes... [Opens her eyes] ... the HELL??? [Tries to cover her self.]

Excel: WOW! Goth has invaded the commentator's box! Note the purple and blue streaks of the hair, the pale complexion, thick eyeliner and nose ring! [Excel emphasises these points of interest by poking Germaine repeatedly with a thirty foot pole on the end of which is a foam finger.]

Germane: Ow! Get away from me you freak!

[IP pulls the cord.]

Excel: HERE I GO AGAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaiinn...

Germane: ... Okay, this is just disturbing. Where am I?

Mitoto: We're commentating for a titanic grudge-match from the safe confines of the USS Galaxius generously provided by the sponsors of one of the competitors.

Germane: ... Like I said: disturbing.

IP: It appears the competitors are in position.

Germane: Are these the competitors? [Points to her monitor.]

Mitoto: Yes. The team near the red shards of the stadium floor are the challengers. Adam is in the grey overcoat with the large collar. The other two are Vicil, his creator, and D, his mascot.

Germane: And the other team?

IP: Admiral Tigerclaw is the second competitor. His creator sponsored the match.

Germane: And why is that man dressed like Wyatt Earp?

Mitoto: That?s the referee.

Germane: Adam is laughing at the referee.

=====================================================
[Two feet kick up into the air and; Adam launches himself off the ground and returns to his ?cocky jerk? demeanour.]

Adam: I?m fine, *snort* really *giggle*?

[One very Japanese sweat drop rolls down the side of the ref?s bowler-capped forehead.]

Ref: Fate is cruel?

[Vicil also exhibits his own ?parody? sweat drop.]

Vicil: Adam, that wasn?t timed very well.

Adam: I just couldn?t hold it any longer *giggle*?

Ref: Nothing against you kid, but I hope that comes back to you someday.

Adam: Whatever *giggle*?

Ref: Opponents! Approach the? this rock here in front of me!

[Tigerclaw and Adam step forward.]

Ref: Present Arms!

[Tigerclaw holds out the Tsien-kai; Adam presents the metal sphere.]

Ref: Ready!

[Both competitors strike ready stance.]

Ref: FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:56 pm
Chibi-Czar

Chibi writer Vicil: Uh-oh, I accidentally hit 'skip backward.'

Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:59 pm
Chibi-Czar

Adam immediately dashes backwards, thinking to put himself outside Tigerclaw's more than obvious strike zone. Once he's several meters back, he scopes up Tigerclaw, who simply goes to a variant of Parade Rest, tucking the Tensai Ken into his coat away into subspace somewhere.

REF: Eh?

Adam watched for several moments, then grinned evily at Tigerclaw's opening...

ADAM: I got something for you...

TIGERCLAW: "..."

Sparks began to fly around him, and suddenly, like an overly cheesy DBZ knockoff, Adam exploded with energy. He cackled at the Ref's surprise and even ATC's surprise.

ATC: What the hell?! Where'd he get that kind of power?

TIGERCLAW: *Tilts his head partially.* I overheard them talking, he's just located all that Zeropoint energy... but I have a theory.

"HERE I COME PUNK!"

Tigerclaw calmly looked back at the now super-fast Adam as he closed... Adam wanted to show off some of his newfound power... ten meters, five, two... Tigerclaw stayed put and didn't move. Adam planted himself right in front of him and prepared to level him with a punch. Still, Tigerclaw didn't move.

ADAM: o_0; ERK!

Instead of punching, Adam lept away several hundred feet into the air, and landed nearby.

D: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

ADAM: *Supsicious glare...* Something's not right... He's up to something.

D: IT'S JUST PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE! HE'S BLUFFING! KICK HIS ASS!

ADAM: If he's bluffing, he's doing a good job, he KNOWS I can match him for strength and speed now...

D: He wants to make you nervous!

ADAM: *Grin returns.* OF course...

Adam looked at Tigerclaw, calling his sphere up...

ADAM: So you want to go without weapons first? Heh, I'm game...

Adam's sphere floats into the air... then begins circling around the area. Meanwhile, Adam sets up and charges Tigerclaw down at superspeed.

ADAM: HEEEEERE I COME AGAIN!

Once again, Tigerclaw didn't move, all the way up through Adam planting for his punch. And this time, Adam went for his face.

"Swoosh..."

ADAM: Wha? When did he?

Tigerclaw was leaning back, so far back it looked rediculous, Adam's fist above him.

Tigerclaw: Very nice but-
"CRACK!"
ADAM: @_@ Gr... gra.... ugh...

Adam's fist dropped from extreme pain, Tigerclaw's booted foot planted painfully in his groin.

ADAM: You- fu-k... er... a- That... - ugh-HURT...

Adam stumbled backwards, the Ref looked on wincing.

REF: First blow below the belt, OHHHH... that HAD to hurt. Tigerclaw, you don't screw around when you put your mind to something.

Tigerclaw merely watched Adam, one eyebrow raised. Then lifeted his planted foot, spinning in mid air, then struck Adam in the chest, sending him sliding back to his corner. After which he returned to the position he had started in.

TIGERCLAW: Just as I thought.

ATC: 0_0; You beaned him well with that one, but what did you think?
TIGERCLAW: He can tap the Zeropoint, but he doesn't have any good deal of crontrol. The moment his concentraition breaks, he loses it. I can FEEL it. And he needs quite a bit of concentraition to keep it up. There's no way he would have missed hitting me using his normal fighting style if he weren't splitting his thoughts up.
ATC: O_o: But in the GROIN? Couldn't you have just punched him in the face? I mean DAMN, that's a bit out of your style.

TIGERCLAW: No, he'd have seen that coming. And this worked better.

Tigerclaw continued to watch as Adam cringed on the ground. D and Vicil sweatdropped at the display.

D: Are you gonna let him do that to you!?

ADAM: Shut-up! You try getting hit like that. Getting Vaporized may hurt, but DAMN I forgot how much more this kind of pain is! DAMN!

ATC: So... why are you just standing here? Get him Tigerclaw.

TIGERCLAW: I don't beleive in hitting someone when they're down, unless they desserve it. Adam's a punk, but he doesn't desserve it. I'll wait until he gets up.

ATC: Chivalry won't get you anywhere with him you know.

TIGERCLAW: I'm not here to impress him. I'm here to fight. You made me take this fight. He started it, I might as well finish it in an entertaining way. We are broadcast directly to such planets as Jurai.

----
MEANWHILE::::

"VENOM!"

"KABOOM!"

Dark Schnieder wandered the sewer below the planet, every once and a while coming across small bear like creatures carrying futon beaters. The Bastard himself was lost underground, and getting more pissed by the second.

DS: Drop ME through a trap door!? On a battlecruiser!? (How'd they do that?)
**HINT: WASHU STRIKES AGAIN!**

Suddenly, something brushed against his leg, he turned, to see a small sea of bears...

Looking very cute: "PUCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu..."

DS: 0_0; EXODUS!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:40 pm
Chibi-Czar

Adam: BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH ALL!!!

[Adam squirmed on the ground holding his crotch.]

Adam: FUCKING LOW, TIGERCLAW!!!

[Tigerclaw made no move. His stone gaze spelled it out to Adam loud and clear, ?Business as usual.?]

Adam: YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL, BOY! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I NEVER EVEN SAW IT COMING!!!! *COUGH, COUGH, COUGH*

D: Adam, that was weak.

Adam (whispered curse): Can it, D!

[Adam continues to wince in pain, trembling as he sucks in each breath.]

Adam (inner monologue): I never even close to saw it. DAMN! TC has good tactics... On fucking Live TV! Nailed in the balls, how embarrassing!

[Adam glances at Tigerclaw. He?s turned his back on Adam and crossed his arms.]

Adam (inner monologue): Passive energy is helping some... but I can?t seem to get past this speed boost... Tigerclaw?s just playing with me, and I?ve been floored in one hit. I?ve gotta get a feel for this or I?m gonna suffer a lot more cheap shots...

Adam: Hey, Ref! *Wince*

Ref: Acknowledge Red Fighter! That?s what karma will deal you, Adam. Do you wish to yield?

Adam: No! *Wince* Ref, I wanna know what the boundaries are for the battlefield!

Ref: There?s no ring out. You two have the entire planet to use at your whim.

[Adam cracks his trademark grin.]

Adam: Perfect...

[Suddenly, Adam rises off the ground and shoots off away from the official parties.]

[A sonic boom blows past Tigerclaw and knocks him forward. Tigerclaw turns and notices Adam is fleeing from the battle site. With super-quick cool-guy action, he withdraws his sunglasses from his coat and dons them. Locking on in Adam?s last seen heading, Tigerclaw crouches and bolts forward leaving a spectral trail of light behind him.]

[Dust kicks up and washes over the blue team.]

[A pile of dirt collapses and Washu pops out of the mound.]

Washu: *PTHT*

[ATC pops up next to her, followed shortly by the rest of his party.]

ATC: *PTHT* He, *PTHT* he ran away???

[Vicil and D watch the two auras of Adam and Tigerclaw vanish into the distance from their less dusty spot a few yards over.]

Vicil: Adam knew he?d be taking a beating when he got into this. I?ll bet everyone just saw him run away on live TV...

D: You don?t think he?s in over his head, do you?

[Vicil pauses for a moment, seriously thinking it over, then smiles confidently.]

Vicil: ... Naw, Adam?s a fast learner. It doesn?t matter what powers TC has over his little multiple universes or nifty techniques he?s learned in his lifetime, once Adam?s adjusted to those superhuman abilities, it?ll be a whole new era of ultimate.

[Vicil?s smile fades after a moment.]

Vicil: I just hope he can last long enough...

Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:11 am
Chibi-Czar

Julzz winced as the camera tilled down to take in the twitching Adam.

?Ratings have spiked again boss.?

?Good.? He pulled his collar a bit and headed for the door. ?I need a little air. Keep the feed going, OK??

Julzz stepped out of the control room and into a little lift. Pressing the ground floor the doors slowly closed. Genital mind-numbing music filtered through the speakers, covering the charging of capacitors. The without warning the casual was catapulted toward the surface.

Inside Julzz lay plastered to the floor, cheeks jiggling. Then, as fast as it started, it stopped, slamming him into the ceiling. Slowly unsticking from the roof he landed on his week, a little wobbly but none the worse for wear. Before him, across a little bridge over the slowly moving sludge of the sewer pipe sat the front desk.

?I know TV today?s in the gutter, but I didn?t think they?d tack it literally.? Julzz said moving over to the desk. (ba-da-ump tish) <Audience groans at the badness of that comment>

?Can I grab a coffee Ann, I know you have some of the good stuff.?
?Fine, but you owe me.? She replied waving a finger. Julzz greatfully accepted the steaming mug.
?Shouldn?t you be down in the both?? she asked as he leaned against the desk. ?Na, Adam ain?t getting up for a while yet??

Just then a sound echoed down the sewer.

?What?s that sound?? Julzz wondered aloud. Behind him Ann looked at the security TV and slowly slipped below her desk.

?Ann? What do you think it is?...?

?ann??

From around the corner came a sprinting man waving his arms wildly and screaming at the top of his lounges.
He screeched to a halt and walked over to the desk.

DS: ?Ah, hi, could you point me to the exit??

Julzz: ?Just over there.? Pointing to a ladder at the far end of the tunnel

DS: ?Right, thanks.? He replied before screaming and waving his hands again.

Behind him came a wave of cute fury bears. One fell from the pack and slammed into the desk. It stood up shaking its head, and then looked up at a bemused Julzz. Julzz staied at the heavyset features of a bouncer.

Julzz: ?Aw si-?

Last edited by Julzz on Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:17 am
Chibi-Czar

Tigerclaw was now traveling through a forest, hot on Adam's tail at supersonic speed. He watched his opponent in front of him, continuing to flee a hundred feet off the ground.

'Okay,' he thought. 'I know this... He's retreating, trying to force me to fight on HIS terms untill he can get a feel for what I can do. He can fly, and I can't... So I've got to engage on my terms instead.'

Tigerclaw watched Adam glance back at him, grinning, and it hit him.

'He can't sense me! All that tapping he's doing to boost himself, clutters his mind and he can't pinpoint me...'

Tigerclaw slid to a halt, taking a full mile to come to a complete stop, then stared after Adam.

'He wants me to chase him, so I've got to keep him on his toes, keep him guessing. I'll just have to slow him down...'

Tigerclaw stepped casually into the shadow of a nearby tree, and dissappeared from sight.

---

*The 'corners' are now watching the fight using the Judge's video moniters...*
ATC: Shadow masquerade!
WASHU: That weird shadow teleport trick?
ATC: It's more energy efficient and mentally easier than a straight up teleport, and he's the best at it.
WASHU: I know that, how's he making use of that against a moving target?

---

Adam looked back again, grinning to be stringing along Tigerclaw, but his eyes widened when he was no longer being followed.
'F*CK! He's not as wreckless as I was hoping he'd be,' he thought. 'Where the hell did he go? SHIT! I can't find him!'

Adam glanced around franticly, expecting the Admiral to come blasting out of a corner of his vision, yet no one appeared.

---

WASHU: Adam stopped, he know's something's up.
ATC: Tigerclaw's not being foolish, look how he's moving... One side, to the other, closing maybe a kilometer each time. First he's ten miles north of Adam, then six south, then five north-east...

---

Adam glared around, looking for any sign of Tigerclaw, a brief movement from below, ANYTHING... The glaring light of Tau Ceti on his back obscured a little as a cloud cast its shadow across him. Then he remembered.
'That shadow trick?!' he growled. 'F*ck, the perfect place for it, this d@mn forest! I lead him right to it! STUPID! Well, he won't catch me off guard!'

Adam prepared a gravity nova, sucking energy from the surrounding invironment.... and waited for Tigerclaw to show himself. A slight movement caught his attention, and he hurled it at the ground, vaporizing a section of forrest. After the dust settled, nothing. Adam swore.
'No, he's smarter than that, he won't do the obvious in this situation, he's got a trick for this, I'm sure. But to attack from the forrest shadows is obvious, and about the only direction he can come from where I won't see him.' Adam watched the forest below... below... Adam's eyes snapped wide with realization...

"ABOVE?!" He flung his head up,
"KABLAM!!!!"
Adam hit the forest floor at Mach 12, creating a small crater where he hit. Tigerclaw was there, pinning him down with his fist planted firmly on his collar bone.

"The worst thing to do is to stop moving around when you can't locate your enemy!" Tigerclaw snapped. "Make's you an easy target!"

---

ATC: That was AWESOME! Adam never even saw it coming, Tigerclaw shadowed himself into the cloud, and just FREEFELL five thousand feet before planting a boosted punch into Adam's forehead!
WASHU: I would have expected him to come crashing from the ground too. That was a brilliant manuever.

VICIL: 0_0 Dammit! Adam get up!

---

Adam shook his head as Tigerclaw lept away from him.
'Damn, he's less predictable than I thought,' he monologued. 'No wonder he's fleet commander, he knows his tactics.'

Adam got up and looked around the forest.
'I better draw him away from these shadows...'

Adam took off flying again. Tigerclaw, now half a mile away, watched him go.

'Just need to keep him guessing, I better switch tactics now, can't let him catch on to anything...' he thought.

Tigerclaw began bounding, in leaps that measured several hundred meters distance per hop.

'Always treat your opponent with respect and caution,' he thought.

---

IP: So far Tigerclaw's made two distinct, and rather painful strikes to Adam. He seems to be rather cautious in his attacks right now. I don't know what Adam has in mind, but he's still on the run.

Mitoto: Oh, that mess, I'm gonna have to clean that too...

IP: It's a forrest, it was dirty anyway.

Mitoto: All the more reason to clean it!

IP: ~_~;

Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:26 am
Chibi-Czar

Adam (inner monologue): I can?t regroup if he keeps chasing me down...

[Adam looks back to notice TC bounding over forest hot on his heels.]

Adam: ... ?!? He can?t fly! Fucking-A!!! I can still buy some time!!!

[Adam takes off into the high sky, quickly gaining altitude. His path of flight arcs straight upward rising higher and higher until he pops through the cloud ceiling. The bright sun is there to greet him.]

Adam: You can?t get me by dropping out of the cloud here...

=======================================================================
[Tigerclaw lands and skids to a halt. He glares up at the purple sky and curses. He can no longer follow him. Bringing up his hand to his brow, Tigerclaw fiddles with a dial on the side of his sunglasses. The vision adjusts on different frequencies of light. Infa red doesn?t work because Adam is hidden in the sun. A second dial switches to the On Air frequency broadcasting the match.]

[Adam-cam shows Adam hovering above the canopy...]

Tigerclaw: I see you...

[... and hops into a nearby shadow.]

[With the sun on his back, Adam floats through the wind reflecting on the laws of physics.]

Adam: Energy always flows like rapids in the river of time, however passive energy is ? Holy SH-!

[Adam rears back as TC appears out of nowhere in front of him and catches him by the leg.]

Adam: Guh!

[TC pulls himself upward and begins climbing Adam. Thinking quickly, Adam somersaults downward under TC pulling his arm behind him. With a snap of the knee and a kick to the back...]

*CRACK*

Tigerclaw: AAAARGH!!!

[Adam dislocates TC?s shoulder. His crippled arm loses its grip and he slips away below the clouds.]

Adam: MY SHADOW IS MY BUSINESS, ASSHOLE!!!

[Adam launches into super speed...]

[The JUDGECAPSULE runs idle. A projector located on the side of the hull displays a split view of both competitors: Adam on a flight path high in the sky; Tigerclaw just finishing a freefall into a large crater, lands hard on the ground on both feet and collapses on one knee. He appears to be injured.]

ATC: That?s a load if I ever seen one! There?s no way Tigerclaw took a hit that bad from Adam!

Vicil: Would you stop it with all this ?turnaround? bullshit! Adam just broke your ?champ?s? arm! That?s what he gets for stepping over the line!

[A giant ?throbbing vein? pops up between the two of them.]

ATC: Blah, blah, blah, righteousness! Blah, blah, blah, teach him a lesson!

Vicil: Blah, blah, blah, cheap shot! Blah, blah, blah, my god-mod is better!

[D and Washu are sharing a comically large sweat drop between them.]

[The ref sits rigidly on the edge of a rock tapping his foot against the dirt.]

Michael: I got no power here... what?s the point of an officiator if the match is currently roaming the planet leaving me in the dust. It?s totally redundant. JUDGECAPSULE, can you display the world map, please?

JUDGECAPSULE (Husky female electronic ?I?m in charge? voice): You know it, babe!

[Next to the broadcast, a second window pops up displaying the landscape of the world and two roaming yellow dots. In the south western corner, a big ball of static replaces the area where Adam burned away the forest.]

[The ref squeezes out another big sweat drops and smiles funny at the JUDGECAPSULE.]

Michael: Babe? Was that a come on???

Tigerclaw: EEEEEAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!

[TC?s got his crippled arm wrapped around a tree branch. Holding on to his wrist with his other hand, he lurches away from the tree.]

Tigerclaw: AAAAAARGH!!!

*POP!*

Tigerclaw: Ungh!

[He releases himself and carefully removes his arm from the tree limb, massaging his shoulder.]

Tigerclaw: That?s gonna be sore for a week! Damn that guy?s flexible!

[TC turns the dial on his glasses and switches to the world via satellite. Galaxius has Adam heading north from his position.]

*This next part you may want to read while listening to something from ?Macross Plus.?*

[Adam calmly powers through the air currents and begins to pick up speed. He flips back and arcs upward into the sky, rising slowly while tumbling backward and then beginning a slow decent. With the grace of an Olympic diver he breaks the cloud ceiling and continues spinning on all axis.]

[The world around him becomes a blur and he releases himself to it. As the sun itself becomes hypnotic, a spiral of light turns into a world unseen by none but his own eyes...]

[And finally strikes a perfect landing on three points; the terrain around him booms as a shockwave rips out from under his feet and tears apart the land.]

[Adam stands up looking around him as if expecting to suddenly lose his conscious though and pass out. He looks as his hands and finds their trembling. A wild grin spreads across his face.]

Adam: I love it...

Last edited by Vicil on Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:00 am
Chibi-Czar

Tigerclaw watched Adam's position come to a halt.

"Coordinets 125.2471N 82.5631W he muttered. Two kilometers from an ocean... costal plains. Fewer shadows, less angles of attack."

Tigerclaw pulled out Tensai-Ken and drew himself a map in the dirt as he viewed the Geographic overlay...

"...Hm...." he muttered. "Shallow sea up until a hundred Kilometers out, then it begins to drop... No use there. Ten kilometer deep oceanic trench eight hundred kilometers out... Worthless... unless he can drown, not bloody likely. OR maybe, yeah, THAT could work..."
He noted some odd subspace sensor readings dotting the landscape on Subspace band MQZX5.
Tigerclaw suddenly whipped out of all things, a Cell phone...
---
WASHU: He's got a CELL phone? I wonder who he's calling...
'BEHEHEHEHEHEEEP!'

WASHU: *Turns beat red.*
ATC: Greatest scientific genius in the universe...
WASHU: *pulls out a Nokia.* Moshi Moshi?
TIGERCLAW: I know you've got some subspace speakers set up all over the planet Washu, I'd like to make a song request?
WASHU: Eh... ? Those weren't meant for use in the fight, just to transmit the Judge's voice and the Ref's calls...
TIGERCLAW: Not for fighting, I just want some music.
ATC: *Swipes the Cell phone.* What can we play you?
TIGERCLAW: Make it red Hot.
ATC: *chuckle* Ah, THAT song... Um, why you want music man?
TIGERCLAW: Because it's too damn quiet out here in Middle O Nowhere...
ATC: Alright... It'll come on in a minute.

---
Tigerclaw hung up his cell phone and tucked it away in his pockets, then took off racing for the coastline. Heading towards the water and not Adam...

---

Adam nearly jumped expecting Tigerclaw to come flying at him from an odd angle again when the massive Bass of a song began playing all around him. After a moment he laughed at the song choice, as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Higher Ground could be recognized.

"How appropriet!" he chuckled.

"PEOPOOOOOLE! KEEP ON RUNNIN! SOLDIERS! KEEP ON WARRIN! WORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD... KEEP ON TURNIN! CAUSE IT WON'T BE TOO LONG!"

---

Tigerclaw hit the water line at mach five, and continued running right across the top, banking off as he did so.

---
WASHU: He's using the surface tension and the massive speed of his running to stay above the water, very nice.

---

Tigerclaw hopped and began riding around the water as if he were on an invisible wake board, sliding across the water at super high speed as he zeroed his Sunglasses in on Adam's location... The neural sensors picked up his thought patterns, and translated them into commands, and the sunglasses obediently displayed a magnified image of Adam, showing him tapping his foot on the ground several kilometers away. Tigerclaw raised his hand and leveled two fingers at Adam...

"SNIPER FLASH!"
---

Adam sensed the energy discharge before he heard it, or felt it... the pencil thin beam of compressed energy lanced over his shoulder and punched a tiny hole in a nearby rock, a second later the sound of a distant gunshot like a Barret sniper rifle cracked to his ears, and he looked over his singed shoulder.
"Is that you plan eh?" he cracked his chesshire grin. The energy from the beam wasn't very powerful, so he left it alone, and took off towards the ocean.
"I will take you anytime, anywhere..." he cackled.
---

'Here he comes,' Tigerclaw thought, then began talking to himself in the third person...

"TIGERCLAW, PREPARE DEPTH CHARGES!" he snapped. "RODGER SIR!" he replied to himself, gathering energy into his hand. As Adam came rocketing in at him, appearantly caught in the open, Tigerclaw realeased an insignificant energy sphere into the water. It sank away out of sight, Adam was too focused on Tigerclaw's larger energy signature and concentraiting to hard on using the ZP energy to fly at hypersonic speed to notice.

"DEPTH CHARGE AWAY!" he stated, and fled the opposite direction of Adam.

"YOU CAN'T GET CLEAR OF ME THAT EASILY!" Adam shouted as he closed in on the slower moving form ahead... Then he sensed the energy bomlet...

"What the hell??" he began making to grab the energy with his mind, when it scattered. Scattering energy meant one thing...

"THUMP!"

It exploded...

Adam continued chasing after Tigerclaw, attempting to gather the scattering energy when a vast collumn of water exploded into the sky directly in front of him...

"HAH! Stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

And he flew right into it at top speed...
The trouble with water, is most people forget that water has surface tension, and this surface tension means the surfaces of any water are slightly denser than the underlying or inlying water. At speeds greater than say twenty miles an hour, impacting water hurts. At hypersonic speeds, it's about as good as flying into a ROCK. Adam came tumbling out the other side and began skidding across the surface of the ocean...

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!" he snarled, knocked slightly wayside by that impact... he temporarily lost his concentration, and thus, the ZP energy, and was out of control. He bounced across the surface, each impact dissorienting him a little as he tried to regain control and get up off the water. He continued to bounce a few kilometers before he slowed down enough that his hops between impacts allowed him to regain his concentraition and he shot into overdrive again.
"HAH!" he cackled! "That was good!" He spotted Tigerclaw on a direct course away, and sensed several more bomblets as he began persuite.

More collumns of water exploded up in front of him, but he broke turns that would make Ace figher pilots wet themselves.
"NOT TWICE IN A ROW TIGEY!!!!" he yelled.
As if on cue, a much larger tower of water shot into the sky, the size created by an explosion with the force of a nuclear warhead. Adam simply came right up to it, then shot straight up into the sky, ending up high above the ocean.

"Sayanora! SUCKER!" he grinned. Gathering the energy Tigerclaw so eagerly generated for him with the water bombs. Then chucked a nasty Gravity Nova into the ocean. It exploded in front of Tigerclaw, making a tremendous wave come cascading up right in his path.

"HOW YOU LIKE THAT!" Adam Mocked.

---

Tigerclaw saw the wall of water, and knew he didn't have the same course changing options Adam had.
"Well PHUCKNUT..." he grumbled, then pulled his legs in and crossed his arms, tucking himself into a ball for the inevitable impact. He smacked into the wave at supersonic speed.

---

Adam powered up a smaller Gravity Nova from his vantage using the recycled remains of the last Nova, and got ready to chuck it at Tigerclaw the moment he came out... but no one came out. Adam glared around, looking for any sign of Tigerclaw... then swore to himself.

"Can't he stay in one place?" he grumbled. "He's making this really annoying by hopping here there and everywhere..."
Adam thought about things for a while, then took off flying again... the unused gravity bomb fell to the ocean with a boom.

---

"COUGH!" Tigerclaw spat out some water and leaned against the boulder next to him in the canyon he was in, half a continent away.
"I never expected him to catch on to the Waterwall so fast... that backfired in my face," he muttered to himself. "He's good at adapting. I'm gonna have to fight him head on soon. Can't pokey around forever..."
Tigerclaw took a break to dry out his coat.
"I hate salt water..." he muttered.

---

IP: So far they're even as far as damage dealt.
Mitoto: Didn't Tigerclaw hit Mr. Adam one time more though?
IP: True, but Adam delivered a nastier strike when he temporarily dislocated Tigerclaw's shoulder.
Mitoto: OH! That's right! I guess that does make them even.
DS: *EXPLODES, litterally, into the room.* DAY BOOM STAIN!-
IP: *Pulls the coard, and DS drops through a trap door...*
DS: Spirits of the earth and AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrr....
Somewhere in the depths of the strange trapdoor pit that's somehow on a spacebourn battlecruiser, the shout of 'MEGADETH!' could be head, followed by painful cries of 'EXCEL DOESN'T WANT TO DIE AGAIN!!' and an explosion.
IP: *Sad Sigh* This world is so corrupt...
MITOTO: *Pats him on the shoulder...* There there, it's okay.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:38 am
Chibi-Czar

Michael continues to whine. Not only was he cosplaying, but he now had no reason to be in this getup. ?I almost wish I had the guts?? However, the spectral entity of his ?pep coach? interrupted and continued to berate him.

?Who does he keep talking to?? D inquired.

Washu put her hand on his SD shoulder. ?Some things are best left unasked in cases like these, D.?

?I?d hate to think he?s off the deep end.?

?Well, whatever. I hope talking to himself is something he usually does, so long as he isn?t talking to someone else inside his head??

Michael continued to mutter on until he was suddenly thrown backward. The boulder he was sitting on had risen into the air with him on it. As he slipped off, with a gasp of surprise, his butt wiped off a thick layer of dirt from the surface of the metal sphere. The sun hit the mirror edge and sparkled. Before you could curse, the sphere has shot off north toward the battlefield.

Adam stood erect on an open area of the shoreline. ?... It?s gonna take forever to get here. I need to get close to Tigerclaw; he seems to be a fan of these surprise attacks and I?m not safe in the open. Plus if night falls over me, I?ll be in a world of pain.?

The temperature began to drop again. As the life around him froze a tiny spark of light flickered in front of Adam. Grass and plant life begins to frost, the water of the tide stopped flowing, and Adam can see his breath. A shockwave booms from all around him and the land beneath is torn apart. Rocks rise into the air and begin to shatter under an unseen force. The spark of light in front of Adam gains a physical presence as Adam tears apart the elements of the boulders and pieces them together into his ultimate metal. Red hot alloy wobbles like gelatine and continues to grow. Pieces flake off like wax in a lava lamp but are quickly drawn in. The orb of steel is the size of a beach ball before it quickly morphs into the shape of his favourite sword, a claymore.

The nova is removed from the alloy, solidifying it into an indestructible form. The claymore is large; over 5? in length and designed to be intimidating. The first glance would tell you it was carved from black diamonds, yet it had an eerie, alien metallic feel. Metal hooks decorate the knuckle guard; the back of the blade sport two large spines like of a dinosaur; the sharp edge of the blade glimmers over four feet long, and at the head, curves slightly into another hooked figure, able to easily cleave a target in two with a single stroke.

The blade itself is quite heavy; the weight is of more than a truck because of its incredibly dense material. Only with Adam?s skill with gravity can it be wielded. It continues to levitate in front of him; Adam commands it to spin quickly to test the edge of the blade. The blade begins a quick rotation almost instantly, blurs as it drops out of conventional speeds and suddenly stops on a dime. Dust erupts from the grounds and showers into the frozen shore of the ocean.

The air currents created by the blade have carved a fissure in the sand over a mile wide. A trap for when Tigerclaw approaches him.

?I should continue heading north, where night won?t fall, and I?ll take the nova with me as a safety.?

Adam grabs the sword by the handle and launches into the sky; the tiny star in his hand lighting his way.

Mitoto: Um, Germane-san, wouldn?t you like to add to the commentary?

[Germane was busy trying to will herself a pair of pants.]

Germane: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! *PANT!* Come on! This has to be a dream!

Mitoto: Um... oh! It looks like Adam is running again.

IP: It appears Adam has summoned a weapon to his side and has continued his retreat into the north.

Mitoto: Does this mean it?s time for another commercial break?

IP: Correct, Mitoto-san. We?ll be back after another message from our sponsor.

[The On-Air light fades; suddenly, Mitoto begins to tremble.]

IP: Yes, Mitoto-san, you may continue.

Mitoto: YA-HOO!

[Mitoto san summons her mop and washcloth to her hands and begins scrubbing down the TV studio.]

Germane: If you attemt to scrub me with that mop AGAIN, I?m gonna kick you?re ass!

IP: Don't be ashamed, Miss Germane, she has given my headgear and glasses a nice polish.

[IP's headgear twinkles.]

Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:59 pm
Chibi-Czar

Meanwhile, Tigerclaw hopped out of the canyon he was in, and noticed a sign in the distance. He blinked and ordered a zoom...

"I thought this planet was barren!" he snapped. Then read the sign.. "Oh, Starbucks, they're everywhere."

So Tigerclaw decided to grab himself a nice hot chocolate.
"I wonder if there's some place to eat around here, that ISN'T McDingles..." he spoke to no one in general. He noted another sign nearby, and it read 'Taco Bell'
"SCORE!"

---
WASHU: Even the most barren planet has fast food and coffee shops. It's one of those constants of the universe.
ATC: I'm not asking, I don't need it explained.

Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:52 pm
Chibi-Czar

Over the vast tundra of the northern continent, a sonic boom tears through the sky like scissors. A twinkle in the sky breaks through the canopy of clouds and descends toward the frozen plains...

A wave of snow kicks behind Adam as he impacts and skids across the tundra. At the stop he rises to his feet, to his left is the star, to his right is the claymore floating next to him.

?Tigerclaw, if you have the guts, you?ll be here. Call me belligerent as you feel, but a person who can?t scale an obstacle in their path is doomed to repeat their mistakes. It will be much worse for you if you can?t beat me...?

He levitated off the ground and unbuttoned his coat. From his inside breast pocket, Adam withdrew a small pocketbook; a black diary of recopies, chemistry and blueprints for various weapons and architecture. This was where he jotted down all of his little ideas that would make his life so easy. He flipped to a marked page of the diary full of notes of formulas and mathematics.

The star that floated next to him continued to flicker and grow brighter. The snow within twenty feet of Adam was flash boiled and evaporated into steam creating a thick cloud of mist around Adam.

He pocketed the diary and began to roll up his sleeve; a wristwatch was revealed under the fabric. With a twist of the dial on the side, the clock window flipped over revealing a nest of circuitry.

?Window.? Adam stated. A twinkle of light within the circuitry flashed and a holographic window popped up in front of Adam, reflecting off the mist to make its presence known. It displayed lists and diagrams, maps of the area and a table of elements and percentages.

?Close.? Adam stated. The window disappeared and he clipped the cap of the wristwatch over the circuitry.

A shockwave shattered the glacier; large pieces of ice and rock broke off and shattered into tinier bits; the star began to gain physical mass.

A smoking hot dog wrapped in a bun and a stripe of ketchup dropped into Adam?s hand. He stuck his finger into the bun and began to smear the ketchup around the wiener. He smacked his finger and finally, bit into it.

?Oh yeah...?

*BELCH!!!* ?Ugh...?

Tigerclaw stepped out of Taco Bell holding his gut, slipping the end of his belt through the buckle and fastening it. ?Fuggin? hell... what was I thinking?? He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of TUMS Ultra, popped the top and popped a pill.

Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:52 am
Chibi-Czar

In the command booth the team turned as one to look at the lift.

Julzz, mumbling to himself and wiping copious amounts of blood from his hands (see pic left) stormed into the room. He went to the kitchenette in the corner and began to wash.

"Ah, boss..." Spoke the bravest of the minions.

Julzz cut him off with a 'one moment pleases' finger to the head.

He took the towel and dried his hand laboriously, ripping the cloth in three places.

He turned and retook his position behind the master mix boards and staired down on the board bunnies.

"What happened while I was out?" He spoke quietly.
"...They stopped for lunch..." replied the second Director.
"Hmm." he hmmed picking up a pen and twirling it around his fingers.
"We've also detected an illegal tap of our signal."
"Traced it?"
"It seems to be Tigerclaw sir."
-Snap-
"Right."
Silence reigned for a second.
On the main screen a tuna add played.

"Revers signal on Adam Cam." Julzz siad at last
"Sir." Snapped the crew.

Topside and just taking the last bight of his exquisitely fine Hotdog Adam choked as a person appeared before his eye's.

"Hello Adam." Julzz spoke darkly.

With a big gulp Adam swallowed the Hotdog chunk. "Don't do that again Director." Adam half coughed half spat at Julzz's image.

"Stop that, I'm not in the mood for you." Julzz growled.

Adam finally noticed the blood and reconsidered ignoring the little man.

"Tigerclaw has crossed a line, a line that no one may cross without my permission." Julzz intoned. Adam took a small step back as the usually docile man began to glow red. "He has tapped my feed. He can see everything I can. That means that no matter where you go, he can see you."

"Son of a BITCH." Adam spat.

"I would suggest the you take out his shades if you wish to regain the ability of surprise. For the next 34 seconds we have a commercial brake, all the live feed has been stopped and he will be blind to you for this period. Take thoughs glasses out."

"OK. Right."

He couldn't make it to the Basted in 30 seconds, but he didn't really have to. Adam reached down to the ground and picked up a stone. Concentrating he focussed all the surrounding energy into the pebble. Dew covered the ground in seconds, ice cold droplets dripping off his nose. Water crystallised, the ground bulged and cracked as permafrost came into being. Still the temperature dropped.

A breeze formed, spinning gently around Adam.

Still the temperature dropped. Soon a cyclone formed, super cooled air rushed out only to be replaced with more from the upper atmosphere. Snow dropped out of the air like water from a bucket. The sky cleared, the moisture completely dropping to the ground. Still the temperature dropped.

The rock now glowed like a miniature sun. Nitrogen began to drop out of the atmosphere, followed by carbon and oxygen. Thousand kilometre an hour winds ripped across the plain, in ten seconds the temperature had dropped 340 degrees centigrade.

Then Adam finished.

A single point of energy danced on the tip of his finger. The atmosphere quickly resettled as heat flowed up the 37 kilometre deep spike of frozen rock, shattering under the pressure, within minutes a new volcano would be formed.

Adam smiled. Wound up and through.

Tigerclaw was distracted for a moment from his stomach by a massive shift of power. He frowned, still crouched over his gut, and looked to the west.

-----BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crack, shatter, bounce, bounce

----------------------squish.

Tigerclaw dragged his body from the side of a near by cliff. He stood and dusted himself off. With a grunt he stepped forward. A small cracked appeared before his eye, then another, then they spider-webbed across his vision. Finally the nose ridge horribly bent from the direct his fell apart, the two halves of his shades slipping down his cheeks to fall to the ground.

Even Adam cringed at the roar of pain and anger that echoed across the face of the planet.

Julzz smiled, his anger dissipated somewhat.

"Have fun." he called and slipped back to the booth.

Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:15 pm
Chibi-Czar

Tigerclaw glared down at his broken primary pair... 'DAMNIT!' he thought. 'I just adjusted those for optimal field variance tuning, glad I keep a spare set.'

And like the careful commander he was, Tigerclaw indeed, kept backups of equipment. So, from a subspace pocket in his coat, he whipped out another pair of Sunglasses. The tiny neural scanning sensor package and display unit was one of his favorite little gadgets. It even played MP3s. He slipped the new pair over his eyes and waited for them to calibrate to his brainwave patterns. After that, he scanned the subspace frequencies and locked into Julzz little conversation with Adam.

'Heh, good, you got his glasses,' he heard Julzz state.

Tigerclaw whipped out his Cell Phone.

The phone on GALAXIUS rang, and the Tactical officer picked up, at the same moment, Julzz phone also rang, as Tigerclaw's Cell phone could multiconnect.

"Hello?"
"Hello?"

"Tactical," Tigerclaw began...
"Here sir," Tactical Responded. Julzz simply furrowed his brow.
"Target Grid Coordinets 157-347.2, and have Allice adjust orbital position for OPTIMAL bunker level penitration shot from DHP number two. Full power."
"That targets..." the officer began.
"I know, do it," Tigerclaw interrupted.

Julzz looked at his gridmap and did a double take.

Planetary grid coordinet 157-347.2... Bunker level penitration?

"EVERYONE OUT!!!!" he shouted. "EVERYONE OUT! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!"

Up in orbit, the GALAXIUS positioned itself directly above the grid coordinets specified, then rolled slightly to allign the DHP. A moment later, a powerful blast of energy lanced into the atmosphere...

Julzz and his crew barely escaped their command bunker when the gigantic red beam of light punched into the ground behind them. The plasma beam vaporized the bunker in a flash of light, and boiled the ground directly around it, filling the hole in with molten rock. The concussion from the superheated air resounded for a hundred miles and knocked Julzz and crew into the dirt. After the blast subsided, what was once a reinfoced bunker, was now a slag pit.

"Th- THAT was over a kilometer underground!" Julzz gaped.

Suddenly, his cell phone rang again...

TIGERCLAW: Be happy I allowed you to KNOW that was coming...
JULZZ: *Turning even more red.* YOU WERE PIRATING INTO MY SIGNAL! NO ONE PIRATES INTO MY SIGNAL!
TIGERCLAW: Your 'SIGNAL' was not an authorized broadcast. As I remember, only Washuu's system was authorized and encrypted to prevent signal tapping. You transmitted an unencrypted signal, without Authorization. Now you have, NO, signal.
JULZZ: *Glowing* YOU #@%$#^#%^$#^# @#%#$ %@#$#$ !!!!
TIGERCLAW: You DO realize I don't EVEN NEED your cell phone's signal to pinpoint your exact position? Galaxius could hit a dime on the wing of an SR-71 from orbit. Don't interfere, and don't broadcast pirate signals in a controled area.
JULZZ: THEN WHY WERE YOU USING MY SIGNAL IF IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!?
TIGERCLAW: I didn't.
JULZZ: WHAT?! BUT-
TIGERCLAW: I used the signal as a carrier wave, if you still had any equipment, you would have noted that I was transmitting information from the sensors in my sunglasses, not receiving. You wouldn't have detected me recieving. As a rule with transmission systems, you only detect what is transmitted. I was uploading sensor recordings for the GALAXIUS' to log the events of the battle from my POV so I could review them later. These glasses don't have logging memory. As for tracking Adam, satellite uplink gives me a terrain map of the planet in detail, and the Wave Field Spectrum Scanner built onboard my glasses pinpoints his position. I don't even need THAT to find him. I can feel him perfectly. You can't 'TAP MY POWER' and expect to remain hidden from ME. This unit is S-Comsense Mk V. These things are highly expensive, because they have the sensor capability of the GALAXIUS, with a shorter range of course, packed into something you can wear without being noticed. IF you send any more information to ADAM to cause this pair to be damaged like the first set, you will discover how much they cost... as your little bunker with all its equipment costs less than one pair.
JULZZ: YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE DAMAGES TOO!!!
TIGERCLAW: Unauthorized Broadcasting Booth, total value, irrellivant. You forfieted the booth's value when you failed to obtain Authorization.
JULZZ: WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN AND WHERE?!
TIGERCLAW: Broadcast registration was two weeks ago. You failed register your lessee... Floating Point cameras? There are six near me, and six near Adam, locked in subspace, and now just useless because the controller's out.... or should I say, slagged?
JULZZ: DAMN YOU!!!!
TIGERCLAW: I'll tell you what, you can watch from the JUDGECAPSULE with Washu, and after this is over, I'll replace your equipment. But more interferrence from you, and I'll have GALAXIUS perform what is known as a Class A, Orbital Bombardment on your position... Good day.
"CLICK"

Jullz looked confused...
"Class A orbital bombardment?" he asked. "What the hell is that?"
As if on cue, the phone rang again.

"Hello?"

WASHU: CLASS A ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT, attacking cruiser or vessel with capable weapons systems bombards an area with a relentless determination until the very CRUST of the planet in that area begins to melt under the assault. The result usually is known to completely STERYLIZE the target area. Not even microbes survive. This bombardment is used when attacking ship wants to make ABSOLUETLY SURE the target is destroyed FAR beyond any thought that it EVER EVEN EXISTED.
JULZZ: WHAT?! And he just threatens me with it like THAT?! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
WASHU: Honey, he's a Fleet Commander. You're just a telecommunications director.
JULZZ: I'm NOT JUST A-
WASHU: YOU ARE A CIVILIAN! Get it through your head. If you get in his way, he will REMOVE YOU. He is a FLEET COMMANDER, when he has a mission to perform, he will perform it. IF you decide you want to get between him and his mission goal, you will be RUN OVER. There's no way around it. This is a man who's job is to protect by killing. If you interfere with that, you become a THREAT. And THREATS get treated with equal respect, in short, he will destroy you to end your 'THREAT' now just chill.
JULZZ: But he's not protecting-
WASHU: It's not about literally protecting... it's about the mindset you have programmed yourself into when you operate like a military official. If you get in his way, he will KILL you. IT's not personal, it's proffessional. You're lucky to be alive right now. Now chill, I was going to jam your transmission in about two minutes anyway...

JULZZ: *grumbles incoherently*

----

MITOTO: 0_0 Did we just fire on the surface?
IP: Yes, we have. It seems the CORRUPT POWERS THAT BE have ATTEMPTED to interfere with things they shouldn't. This battle will be interesting yet. *Ilpala clanches his fist dramaticly, making him look his MAXIMUM Bishi-ness level. Doing so causes mitoto to get hearts in here eyes.*
MITOTO: I'm really starting to like you!

EXCEL: HEY!!!! YOU BLOND HAIRED HUSSY! NO MUSCLING IN ON MY LORD IL PALLAZZO! I EXCEL WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TEAR APART THE BOND WE SHARE AS A MEMBER OF ACROSS-
*Excel is once again dropped through the trap door....*
EXCEL: HERE I AM FALLING AGAAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiin.... "SPLASH!"
IP: She's so disturbingly energetic at times, I'm sorry you had to see that.
MITOTO: Where does she fall to? We're on a Battlecruiser...
IP: Think nothing of it. I doubt NOT that it may very well be a hole in the Plot.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:49 am
Chibi-Czar

By redirecting the explosion around him, he was able to survive the point-black attack on Julzz. Albeit sooty, Adam maintained his demeanour.

?*Cough* THIS is the kind of thing TC is accusing ME of; gross misuse of authority and power! I knew he had it in him! Nobody?s THAT righteous!? Adam began dusting himself off. ?So, should I expect anymore interferences from the fleet, Tigerclaw?!?

Tigerclaw had appeared behind him. ?No, I?m all yours.?

?You gotta take it easy, man. Pent up rage has a tendency to show itself in a belligerent exhibit like that stunt you just pulled.? Adam spun around and looked down his nose at Tigerclaw. ?And technically, I?M the one who attacked you and WE are in and official match! So you just fouled ?BIG TIME,? jack ass!?

Right next to Tigerclaw, a massive broadcast tower tears through the surface of the ground and uproots. The railing transforms into a line of loudspeakers down the edges. A holographic window appears in front of Tigerclaw and the JUDGECAPSULE make its voice heard.

?FOUL! Call on ?interference by a third party.? Knock it off! Knock it off! Knock it off!?

Mitoto: Oh, my. It looks like Mr. Tigerclaw has sparked a situation.

IP: Indeed. [IP?s headgear shimmers.]

[Suddenly, DS breaks down the door to the studio.]

DS: RRAAAAAARRRRGH!

[IP pulls the cord, and once again DS falls through the trap door.]

DS: HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll...

IP: Welcome back viewers.

Germane: Let?s recap what?s happened during the commercial break. Adam has traveled to the far north, apparently to avoid the dead of night where Admiral Tigerclaw?s Shadow Masquerade skill is most fierce.

Mitoto: While Mr. Tigerclaw has taken a break to indulge in fast food, Adam was encouraged to attack him from the other side of the planet by the director, Julzz, of a rival channel. Let?s go to instant replay.

[Cut to a shot of a mountain spouting ash and red lava falling out of the sky directly over Tigerclaw. A white circle traces around Tigerclaw as he disappears into the shadow just in time to avoid getting smashed.]

Mitoto: Mr. Tigerclaw has evaded the attack however directly following this event the Galaxius fired a shot on the director?s broadcast station. While the director is being taken into custody, viewers, you have unfortunately joined us in time for a cease fire. The JUDGECAPSULE is halting the match on ?interference by a third party,? or rather ?us.?

Germane: We didn?t do it.

IP: This corrupt world has made us accomplices to its evil deeds.

Hyatt: tso...

?The match will cease until the Judges have reached a final conclusion.? Boomed the electronic husky female voice the JUDGECAPSULE as it retracted into its pod. A holographic window popped up showing Caspar, Belthazar and Melchior having a dilemma. A second window popped up next to it displaying a cute anime stereotype apologising for the inconvenience.

?See, I?m totally useless.? Michael wined.

Sweetheart, you can act like a child, but I?m still going to DISCIPLINE you like a grown-up!

A thick blanket of cloud covered the area over the JUDGECAPSULE. The clouds turned black and sparks cracked across the sky. A single bolt of lightning slices out of the darkness and strikes Michael.

The red and blue teams stare at the smoking pile of ash where Michael had vanished. Rain drops begin beating down the turf a moment later.

Another bolt of lightning strikes the snowy tundra of the north. Michael staggers backward, but regains his footing, bringing his hand to his head as his bowler nearly falls off.

Adam and Tigerclaw stare at him, stunned that he has appeared out of nowhere from a burst of light a-la Houdini. The ends of his moustache are lit aflame and smoking.

?Whoa...? he mumbled.

The two holographic windows in front of the broadcast tower vanished; a third window popped up in their place revealing the JUDGECAPSULE.

?Due to special circumstances, the attack has been deemed a legal action.?

?Excuse me?!? Adam shouted at the top of his lungs. ?Exactly what circumstances.?

?The sponsors have intervened.? JUDGECAPSULE deadpanned

?The sponsors as in Galaxy Command?! FUCKING low, Tigerclaw!? The claymore spun out from its resting point next to Adam. ?REF! MAKE THE CALL! It?s MY turn to teach baby a lesson!?

Michael just stood their, mouth agape. A bolt of lightning sparked from the clouds and struck him in the rear.

?AAAARGH! FUCK, ALRIGHT!? The ref straightened his tie and bowler. ?Tigerclaw, this is a warning. You are not allowed from this point forward to contact the fleet by ANY means via anybody, or you will be immediately disqualified.?

Tigerclaw snorted.

?Opponents! Present arms!?

Adam and Tigerclaw held out their respective weapons.

?Ready!?

Adam levitated into the air, the claymore spun around behind him; Tigerclaw grasped his blade and struck ready stance.?

?FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON! FIGHT?S ON!!!?

Adam shot forward. Tigerclaw readied the Tsien-Kai to block and counter. Within a second, Adam closed the distance right in front of Tigerclaw.

TC ducked to the left. Adam fired past him not giving him the chance to counter. Tigerclaw followed his movement watching as he came around. Suddenly, his eyes went wide, forgetting Adam?s biggest advantage. He pivoted and turned with his sword outstretched just in time to block the claymore as it came in for a heavy swing.

*KLASH!*

TC is thrown backward and knocked off balance, greeted once again with the visage of Adam who has dropped directly beside him.

*PUNCH!*

TC is floored by a hook across the face. Adam flips backward as the claymore comes in for another sweep. Tigerclaw rolls out of the way, narrowly and scrambles to his feet. Adam closes the gap again and rips into his combo; a dance of punches and kicks as he spins and twists in the air.

A missed punch in chained into a roundhouse. He somersaults downward and performs a leg sweep; Tigerclaw hops over the sweep but is nailed in the gut by a kick before his feet touch the ground.

He staggers backward and swings to deflect the claymore. The animate sword flips over and begins making several attempts to cleave him in two. With grand swordsmanship Tigerclaw deflects the sweeps one after the other.

However, once again, Adam comes in from the other side. Tigerclaw strikes the sword away and pivots on his heel delivering a mighty roundhouse. Adam flips backward, dodging under the roundhouse and catches Tigerclaw by the ankle. Lunging forward, he swings around Tigerclaws body, dragging his leg with him, wrapping around his other leg and rising up into the air. Tigerclaw looses his footing and tips over, but is doesn?t stop there.

?WHAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!?

He?s pulled up, into the air, swung over Adam?s head and hurled downward.

Tigerclaw twists inches before impact and lands perfectly on three points.

*BIFF!*

And is suckered from behind, driven into the hard ice under the snow.

The metal sphere rises off the form of Tigerclaw and circles around behind Adam; the claymore swings around and joins the sphere at Adam?s side.

?You forgot somethin?!? Adam mocked as he ran a hand over the smooth edge of the wrecking ball. ?It took a while, but it got here just in time!?

Tigerclaw picked himself out of the hole in the glacier, fingering the side of his mouth. He reached inside and pulled out a broken tooth. Tigerclaw tossed it aside, spat a mouthful of blood and glared at Adam.

?That the best you got??

Adam grinned. ?I can dance all week for you...? The claymore and the sphere shoot off to either side and Adam spikes forward.

Last edited by Vicil on Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:51 pm
Chibi-Czar

Tigerclaw smiled inwardly as Adam said something about forgetting. He hadn't met an opponent this physically challenging since his fights with JSW.

"I can dance all week for you," Adam had said, then charged forward.

"Alright, Let's Dance," Tigerclaw grinned.

The attack came from three sides, but Tigerclaw had all he needed to know.

His sword reversed itself along his arm as the claymore approached him from the right, bracing his own weapon along his forarm. The claymore slammed into it, but this time Tigerclaw was prepared for the force behind it. At the same time, Adam's fist went for him, just like before.

"FWIPT!" And was caught in Tigerclaw's grip.

"You're out of hands Tigey!" Adam snapped, redirecting his momentum around into his other punch.

Tigerclaw switched from a catch to a grab and yanked himself into Adam, picking his feet off the ground and using Adam for a springboard, and drove Adam stumbling into his former position. The sphere was right on Time. Adam focused himself and stopped it inches from his face.

"FASTER!" Tigerclaw snapped.

Adam turned, and set himself up for an attack.
---
WASHU: Now would be the time for some music...
---

"G-g-g-g--ggg-gggggg-GO!!!!"

Magnicant techno music by none other than all around cool guy Andy Hunter ripped across the battlefield as both combatants collided.

Adam rolled his blows out, attempting to lay into the Admiral. The Sphere and claymore joined and it became a makeshift melee. Unlike a moment before, Tigerclaw focused himself and saw every attack. Adam went for one of his wild spinning punches, only to have it slapped asside, so Adam went with it and came into a roundhouse, which was ducked, and then he tried lashing with his formerly planted leg. Tigerclaw spun clear of the claymore and jumped the sphere as if it were a fence, rolling himself right over the top of it as Adam's leg came out at him. He hooked his arm into the leg and quickly planted his feet, yanking Adam completely out of his momentum and throwing him into the returning sphere.

In his mind, Tigerclaw played back one of Tsun Tzu's impotant points about actual combat in war.

'Seek to disrupt the enemy's rhythm in battle,' he thought. 'All combat has a rhythm, and he who can maintain his own rhythm while disrupting his enemy's is assured victory.'

"RELEASE YOUR STYLE... GO!!!!"

Adam's claymore smashed into the ground as Tigerclaw spun on the ball of his foot to change his stance, at the same time, Adam was back with the swinging of his fist. Tigerclaw simply continued with his flow and rotated from his other foot, twisting AROUND Adam's strike instead of blocking or parrying. Adam started to spin too to bring transfer momentum into a new angle, but Tigerclaw used the proximity of a rotation dodge to plant his right elbow into Adam, who was thrown further by the impact. Still moving, Tigerclaw used the rebound from the strike to twist into a slash with his sword... And from the blade, a concussion of wind shot out at Adam... Tigerclaw didn't stop, still stepping into the slash, he threw himself heard first over the claymore and planted his hand on the attacking sphere, using that to handspring himself up into the air and used the higher angle of attack to unleash another concussion of air DOWN at Adam... Two walls of air slammed into him, smashing him against the ground as effectively as his sphere could Tigerclaw. As he landed, Tigerclaw uncoiled with Tensai-Ken as he spun at the sphere. The blade collided with the ownknown metal, and made the most bizzar sound, but Tigerclaw was ignoring that as he let go of Tensai with one hand, continuing to uncoil him self, stuck his hand out and fired an energy blast square into the Recovering Adam's face.

"KABLAM!"

Adam slammed bodily into a glacier some distance away, and the claymore fell to the ground with a crash. A moment later, two hemisphers smacked into the ground nearby... the sphere had discovered the meaning of the sword's nickname of 'Relic Buster'.

'Flow,' Tigerclaw thought. 'It is flow of momentum, fluid motion, understanding of yourself, your opponent, and your environment. Maintain one's own rhythm while disrupting your opponent's, and capitalizing on his inattentiveness.'

Tigerclaw relaxed himself, rotating his sword down to his side into his most defensive posture. It didn't look defensive, in fact, it telegraphed as 'come and lop my arm off' as his left arm was sticking out wide in the open, almost beckoning to whomever might be infront of him.

The claymore started picking itself off the ground, then sped off towards Adam's last location. At that moment, a Gravity Nova composed of Tigerclaw's last blast energy blew the glacier to smitherines, and Adam could be seen performing a fantastic acrobatic leap through the air. He made a three point landing on the ice several meters ahead of Tigerclaw, smashing the ground so hard it cracked. Adam smirked at Tigerclaw's position, and noted the state of his sphere.

"You broke my sphere and my concentraition," Adam quipped.
"Well, both were trying to break all the bones in my body... And I just couldn't let that happen now could I?" Tigerclaw replied.
"I wouldn't have it any other way," Adam grinned. "It's about time you started fighting for REAL."
"I was waiting for you to get serious," Tigerclaw nodded. "Seeing that you had, quite suddenly mind you, I had been a bit slow to catch up. Know a good dentist?"
"Only if you don't hold back," Adam sneered. "No more little games of hit and run."
"I trust you've still got some tricks up your sleeve?" Tigerclaw seemed to smile even more sincerely.
"Always," Adam replied. Energy was begining to build up around him, and he was indeed, getting ready for something.
"Gotta keep each other on our toes," Tigerclaw nodded at Adam.
"It's the greatest thrill of combat," Adam smirked. HE then stuck his hand out, it seemed he was creating something...

---

D: 0_0 Wow. This is getting good.
WASHU: Adam gave Tigerclaw that short opening so he could spout a line. Tigerclaw used it to collect himself and adjust himself to Adam's fighting. Instead of purely defensive fighting Tigerclaw normally uses, he had to switch to offensive defense. He then went and threw off Adam, then used the break to capitalize. From there he just followed one of the laws of combat, never stop moving.
D: Who teaches this stuff?
WASHU: Tsun Tzu, the Art of War. It's a good read for being a newer work.
VICIL: But that documentation's over a thousand years old!
ATC: You must remember that Washu is... well, she has twenty thousand years of experience.
D: *Sweatdropping at the large particle cannon Washu was pointing at ATC.*
WASHU: Thank you...
ATC: ^_^; No problem Washu-Chan
VICIL: O_o; *whispers to ATC* Is she sensitive about her age?
ATC: *whisper* She's a woman, women are ALWAYS sensitive about that.
WASHU: I am not!
ATC: For the sake of surviving the sword challenge, I decline to continue commenting.
VICIL: Wuss...
ATC: ~_~ Don't tempt her, she might try to get 'samples' from you next...
VICIL: O_O;

Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:31 pm