It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The Demon's Ring - RPG In-Character Posts 
Author Message
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:14 pm
Posts: 2769
Location: Location, Location!
Post 
"She says her friend is hurt and she wants us to follow her. I know healing magic, so I'll go."

_________________
Image


"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski


Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:20 pm
Profile
Cheerful Groupie

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:03 am
Posts: 1499
Location: not here
Post 
"No, you won't go. You don't have to go anywhere to cast a spell on her. We've already been told to go back to the orphanage or the Captain will do anything in his overreaching power to find and kill us. He already tried once and at that time, we knew nothing. Now, he believes... well, knows we know something, so he won't be so easy. Cast the spell and let Madam Karch take the girl."

_________________
Don't forget.


Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:37 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post 
"Mistress Karch is taking her tae the inn. We're gang tae the orphanage. Tha's the end o' it." So saying, Uther spurs his horse onward.

[Dude; Place with horses. She followed ME out here. Her friend is in the frikkin' STABLES.]

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:41 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post 
Indeed. As you look onto the girl, Stabby, she seems frightened...maybe a bit cold due to her inadequate prison-style-robes, but she does not seem harmed.

Karsh nods and takes the girl into her arms, wraping her cloak around the girl.

You boys be careful. I'll make sure we get to the inn in one peace. If her friend is able to travel, it may be best you bring him back with you as well. I'd hate to see two youngins get trampled under a careless guard's foot.

The Orphanage is less than an hour's ride away. The moon is now over the hills and the sky is darkening quickly. The unconcious rumble in your bellies lets you know it's nearly supper time.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:44 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:14 pm
Posts: 2769
Location: Location, Location!
Post 
Stabby nods, they all load up (except for Madam and the girl) and return to the orphanage.

_________________
Image


"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski


Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:59 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post 
The road is quiet as the sun lights up the golden fields of grain, the rich green of the countryside, and the mirror-calm sea beyond the miles creating a shimmering line in the sky. You make excellent time rushing back to the orpahnage.

Choices: Stables, your own rooms, and the other children are your main goals. Who's going where?

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:07 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post 
Uther, having no idea of what the girl's message was, goes to protec the children. Being ready for anything, he does his best to round the children up, ensure nobody's holding anything that might upset the moron of a guard captain, and watch the guards carefully when they check the kids.

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:45 pm
Profile
Cheerful Groupie

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:03 am
Posts: 1499
Location: not here
Post 
Being friendly with animals, Kanus volunteers to lead all of the horses to the stables. Being in a rush, he will also leave the barding and whatnot on the horses under the assumption he can come back and deal with it afterward. After this, he will make his way to his room.

_________________
Don't forget.


Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:24 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:14 pm
Posts: 2769
Location: Location, Location!
Post 
Being that they're Stabby's horses and he read the girl's letter, he'll go to the stable.

_________________
Image


"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski


Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:24 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:21 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Canberra, AU
Post 
Meanwhile, back on the road, with the Guards, ensuring his both letter and shiney stone are squirreled away nicely in seperate, secure pockets, Larkspur brings his dog up level with the captain of the guard. "Ahem. Excuse me sir, Shall I ride ahead a short way, so as to have the time one needs to properly introduce a man of such standy, honour, nobility and justice like yourself?"

_________________
And God said "Let there be light!" and the tech crew asked, "On what cues?"

Information and knowledge: two currencies that have never gone out of style
-- Neil Gaiman, American Gods


Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.