It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:13 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 [disbanded]RPG - The Last Chinook 
Author Message
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post [disbanded]RPG - The Last Chinook
THE LAST CHINOOK - Chronicles of the Dark Descendant's War.

It is the summer of 2010, and everywhere you look, there are signs of darkness coming over the horizon. Crime and violence has skyrocketed in the last few months in almost every city and country. Missing persons reports have increased a thousand percent, and tales of new Bermuda Triangles popping up on the oceans are the only explanation for the dozens of ships that have gone missing in the last few weeks. Bad dreams plague your nights, and everyone everywhere has a feeling of dread lingering in the back of their subconscious.

Still, life goes on, and your lives are no different.

Kael Michenzo, a severe case of writers block has hit you since the start of the year. You attribute it to nothing in particular, but you sometimes wonder to yourself if it is the pensive dreams and dark times around you that are making it harder and harder to follow those dreams you took for granted for so long. As a birthday present, your parents sent you a bus ticket to the Vancouver Creative Expo, and send their best wishes, hoping you can recover your gift of wordsmith. You easily arrange the time off with your boss and the next thing you know, you are walking off the Greyhound in the middle of Vancouver, not far away from the university where the expo is taking place.

Lance Elliot, your travels have been limited of late due to the bad dreams in particular. You find that your art and health have been suffering with this uneasy feeling growing in you, so you decide to spend a bit more time in the city to regain some sense of balance. On your treks throughout the landscapes, you find yourself closer and closer to the coast, eventually emerging in Vancouver. It is summer, and the sight of the pretty girls, smells of excellent food, and promise of inspiration draw you in easily.

Meier Link, you find yourself in the middle of a dry spell for bouncing and security jobs, and end up following a lead one of your ex bosses gives you to provide security at the University of Vancouver for the summer, when they are notoriously short-staffed for special events. You hitchhike your way across BC via a string of surprisingly reluctant good Samaritans. It seems even the usual haunts are becoming more careful and jaded with so much unknown in the air. Your first week in Vancouver is spent training and learning where the local pubs and other amenities are, and soon you are kicking your feet up in a small dorm room vacant for the summer, provided free by the Uni.

Izzy Mafeo, your third year at the University studying law went well, but you get the feeling that there are some…influences…in the faculty or student body that don't quite want you to succeed. A few 'misplaced' assignments that you handed in had to be found under desks or in the garbage, and you've been anonymously reported to security for 'suspicious activities' more than once. Your last paper was e-mailed out late by the professor, so you're spending the last bit of exam week finishing it off, while most of the University is going into party mode. This suits you fine, however…your work is damn good, and you've brought your concerns to the dean who has already placed a prof on suspension as they investigate what's going on. Still, it is a bit busy outside. The expo has brought a lot of interesting sights, sounds, smells and far too many young men dressed like anime characters. It should be an interesting week.

Jonas Icarus, it's been a hard year. In Edmonton, you've been in the thick of the increase in crime and seedier dealings going on in the alleys. A close call with a rather homicidal junky with a backhoe attacking a school got you a few weeks of stress-leave and a commendation with your superiors for handling it so well. In addition, a small bit of fame has come your way, and you were invited professionally to the Vancouver Expo to speak on behalf of the Edmonton Police with the Vancouver PD's booth and panel. You keep having waking dreams about some of the darker and messier crimes in the last few months, so you gladly jump at the chance for a week to recover your senses. (actually, your captain had to order you…saying you'd be better once you had some rest.) You arrive and are booked into a hotel near the university.

Ed Mountain Ross, your construction company in Edmonton split a few weeks ago and you followed a few of your better mates out West for a 6 month skyscraper job in Vancouver. As you motored your way through the Rockies and the interior of BC, you met a few old grizzled China men who taught you how to play Go one night in the back of a smoky takeout/buffet place. As you got closer to the coast, you began seeing signs for the Expo occurring at the University advertising a great deal of free movies, games, and even some cop, military and bike shows. Since your not due to be on site till Monday, it seemed like a good place to waste some time…not to mention the sheer number of bars next to the dorms.

It is Saturday Morning. After a long night of drunken revelry, jet-lag killing sleep, peaceful snoozing, abusing the free laundry service to clean your travel clothes, and editing papers, you all wake up more or less before noon, all in Downtown or the Dorms.

Let me know what you'd be doing for the first part of the day. The Expo is just starting up, and it plans to be a massive party even for those not there for the panels, anime, and music. (someone has taped on "FREE BEER" to every sign you see)

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:06 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Eddie Ross, his bike parked nearby, is wandering around the bike show and admiring the chrome and engines on display. He talks shop with a number of mechanics displaying their wares, and enjoys but does not overindulge in the free beer. He steers clear of the cops- easily done, since they and the biker crowd don't mingle much.

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:51 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Izzy sits at her desk in front of the windows of her dorm room, buried under the various papers, books and legal documents needed to finish her last paper of the term. Even as she studies she keeps noticing the increasing number of people leaving campus in very strange dress, but she assumes its all for the expo in town and pays it no mind. She continues to study, sipping her coffee, with music playing in background from her computer and occasionally glancing out the window with a growing curiosity to see what the big deal with the expo is...

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
At this point in time there's no interaction between the party really, so I'll run with whoever responds first. Anything that depends on another party member, we'll deal with as it goes.

Ross: The general mood of the expo is very upbeat. A lot of motor heads and gear heads showing off their custom rides and pimping out their building and hotrodding skills. As the afternoon wears on, a thundershower starts threatening the sky, so a lot of the "show pieces" start to leave, and you fit right in to the real bikers and blue collars hanging around. You hear a few interesting stories about the road. Roll your choice of a Listen check, or a Gather Information / Charisma check if you want to engage in the conversation actively.

Izzy: Despite the distractions, you manage make your way through your assignment around 2pm. Make an Intelligence roll, or if you have Law/Academics skills just for curiosity to see how you're doing on your upcoming grade. :P Beyond that, you make your way out of the dorms to check out the expo. There are several dozen attractions, LOTS of good food, and a schedule on the dorm cork-board shows you what's going on where. The big events seem to be a police conference, an Anime-sci-fi con showing multiple rare and new movies, and the school pimping out its wares by showing off student projects and the like.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:05 pm
Profile
Moderator of Pain!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
After the morning's regimen of training, Meier showers, gets dressed and makes his way to Campus Security for his first assignment. On his way he picks up a coffee, danish and a paper. He sniffs the air and says "Ahh, con season has returned." And immediately coughs due to the stench hitting the back of his throat. "Oh well, time to earn my keep" he says as he continues on to the office.

_________________
They say 'Give me a long enough lever and I will move the heavens and the earth'
I say 'Give me a long enough crowbar and I'll break into Heaven'


Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Mountain avoids getting into conversations, what with his not speaking much, but keeps an ear perked. He slides in under the first tarped-up tent he sees with a bike under maintenance, and starts handing the correct tools for the job to the guy working on the bike. ((roll 7 + 12 Repair = 19)) A couple of times he hands the guy the tools he needs before he asks for them. While doing this, Mountain listens to the conversations going on around him in the tent.

((Roll 13 + 0 Listen = 13))

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:43 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Meier: You pass through the con easily with your loose fitting "Security" shirt and your imposing look. When you get to the office, you sense quite a bit of tension in the air. Your new temporary boss, Mr. Rickett gives you a quick nod, then motions to the coffee and donuts nearby. "Help yourself, it's going to be a busy afternoon. You may want to grab a map of the campus as well. We have half a class of Grade 8 students missing." You may roll Sense Motive to get a sense of the situation as a number of security guards are rushing around and muttering.

Ross: You can only make out bits of the conversations, but you get the gist of a few of them. On the way in, a few of the bikers were accosted by the police, looking for suspects in a number of disappearances and suspected murders around the Lower Mainland of BC. While they're mostly pissed at being automatically accused in this way, the other conversations are mentioning how on edge people are since the kids here at the expo went missing, especially with the talk of murders and missing people on the roads. A few of the bikers are out patrolling around the campus looking for the kids with the security teams, but so far no word good or bad. It starts to drizzle slightly, and most of the bikers decide that moving indoors would be good. The crowd disperses to tents or towards the University to find something else to do.

Ross & Izzy you can roll Spot as the rain starts coming down.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:07 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Izzy wanders around the expo, taking in the sights of the event, carefully avoiding the campus sections and focusing more on the anime/sci-fi areas. She begins to feel a smidge hungry, and decides to hunt down a food vendor for food and a drink.

(ooc: havent a clue how to show the rolls for that >.> so roll me a Spot for the rain and a food vendor please)

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Roll a D20 + your Spot skill. Should be all together your points you put into Spot, your Wisdom Modifier, and the D20 roll. If you need virtual dice, go here:
http://hamete.org/dserver/dices


Izzy: You're familiar enough with campus that you find the food court and the extra booths set up for the event. As you are relaxing off to the side, food in tow and under a tent-roof, you can make a Spot check as you're watching the crowd to spot any strange goings on.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
(OCC: Ok... I cant for the life of me find the mod on my wisdom stat... but my wis is 12... so thats what, +1?)

Izzy sits down under a tent area, happily munching on expo fare, her eyes scoping the crowd in curiosity. (Spot check: d20 (rolled a 10) + WIS (+1?))

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
There ya go. Any trouble finding stats, just let me know.

Alright, Izzy sees nothing out of the ordinary, but there is a very odd trick of the light it seems behind certain buildings in the courtyard. Shadows seem to be slightly darker than usual, but you figure it might just be the impending rain for now.

Anything specific you'd be interested in doing, let me know.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
(OOC: Ima assume shes carrying her regular gear on her, pda phone and whatnot, right?)

Piqued by curiosity, Izzy finishes her snack, and decides to go poke around the courtyard, and to maybe do a bit of tent shopping for new gadgets.

(OOC: Since I havent a clue what sort of tents are in the courtyard, you'll have to fill in that bit of info >.> :P )

(Roll for Gather Info (if applicable) d20 (4)+ CHA Mod (2))

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:22 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Mountain looks around, considering what to do. ((Roll 10 + 8 Spot = 18)) He doesn't mind rain or solitude much, so he wanders from tent to tent, just observing people and left-behind gear. If the area clears out entirely, he'll start heading for the buildings.

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile
Moderator of Pain!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
(Untrained, straight d20 roll of 12) Seeing the tense situation around him, Meier decides to throw his hat into the ring. "Is there something else that I should know about before heading out sir?" Grabbing a map nonchalantly and beginning to study it for entrances/exits and vulnerable points where gate crashers could emerge with a sip of coffee.

(OOC shall I give a knowledge (tactics) roll to determine the vulnerable areas?)

_________________
They say 'Give me a long enough lever and I will move the heavens and the earth'
I say 'Give me a long enough crowbar and I'll break into Heaven'


Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Izzy: You start shopping around the techie-goodies area for new toys. A bunch of vendors are hocking their wares from "semi legit" anime DVDs to PDAs, Cell Phones, and computer parts that have no English instruction manuals. There are also a few used and rare book vendors and a few cloathing and jewlery tables. Roll your Gather Info check, as well as tell me if there is anything specific you're looking for.

Ross: As you move throughout the tents and booths, you get the sneaking sensation you are being followed. Soft footprints follow you and you catch moving shadows and blurs of motion when you peak between the makeshift buildings. You strain your ears to listen for voices or some other sign of danger, such as a grasped metal object or heavy boots, but you hear only the footsteps. You realize suddenly, that you only hear the footsteps. No wind, no rain (even though it was trickling down and making noise on the tents and sidewalks), and no animal life of any kind. Only your breathing and the footprints remain. There is a break in the line of tents approaching, large enough to fit between, and the nearest building of the campus is about 100 feet to your front. Would you like to attempt to see what is following, or act like you do not?

Meier: The boss clearly realizes you've spotted his nervousness and frustration and with a loud sigh, he walks over to you and leans over to the coffee machine, talking quietly to avoid the attentions of the other 3 or 4 security guys milling about. "You've seen the news, right? All the missing people lately? Well, my team is getting pretty antsy about it. One of our guards went missing with the kids, so now everyone's scared as all hell to go out looking for them. I've had five people quit this morning, so we're really in a tight spot. I know you're just a temp, but if you can ignore all these old ladies and their gossip, I'll make sure you get a bonus for sticking around. Not like I can pay the people quitting anyway." He hands you a walkie-talkie, and a metal bar with a key attached to it. "The key will get you into almost any door on campus. I've seen your police abstract so I know you'll be responsible. Just radio if you see anything suspicious, I'll send backup. Some of the bikers are helping with the search too, so if you need help, just flag one down. If you find the kids, or anyone who took them, call in right away." He also gives you a small picture of what looks like a group of kids on a camping trip. Several of their faces are circled to indicate the missing ones. Roll tactics to discover any possible hiding places on campus via the map. Once you roll that, please roll 1d8 and let me know what you get.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:18 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Ross, his hackles up, trusts his instincts and focuses on getting gone. He beelines for the break in the tents and the open ground beyond- whoever's following him won't be able to stalk him in the open. Audio "tunnel vision" is something he's read about happening to people in combat, but he's not in combat. He tries to pop his ears by yawning and wiggling his finger in them as he walks. He won't waste any more time looking behind him unless he sees a mirror or chrome enough to do so without turning his head.

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:27 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
(Roll for Gather Info d20 (15)+ CHA Mod (2))

Izzy wanders around the rare books, jewelry and computer parts tents, looking for anything to catch her eye and scream "Buy Me!" at her. But keeping an eye open at the strange shadows she noticed by some of the buildings

(wasnt really looking for anything in particular... just investigating)

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile
Moderator of Pain!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
"What channel are the radios all on sir?" Meier asks. Once recieving that piece of info he leaves the office saying "I'll get on it right now, sir".

(OOC Love the virtual dice BTW! Knowledge (tactics) roll of 24, d8 roll of 2)

Meier puts the radio on his belt and puts his coat on and proceeds to.. (OOC wherever the d8 roll just lead me)

_________________
They say 'Give me a long enough lever and I will move the heavens and the earth'
I say 'Give me a long enough crowbar and I'll break into Heaven'


Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:26 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Just a quick break as we wait to see if our other players are still interested. I don't want to get too far ahead.

Alright, we're going to go ahead. Anyone not in the immediate party, we can work you in later if you still want to play. Just let me know via PM.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Sarah: Despite several months getting used to your new job in Vancouver, you find yourself strangely restless and unable to sleep most nights unless you are physically and mentally exausted. The overtime you've been pulling at the hospital is nice for both the hospital, and to tire you out sufficiently...but you're glad you're on a week-long break combining your days off in rotation, and a business meeting. You have arrived in the area to meet a few professors at the University who were interested in having your medical unit assist in providing training and facilities for students. Your contact is a Douglas Wilington, who heads up the community programs for the University. You are informed that, due to his part in the local cultural expo, he may be hard to track down. You reach the grounds and see several men in motorcycles searching the side streets and the block. One stops and asks politely if you have seen a number of teenagers wearing school uniforms. You have not, but he implores you to keep your eyes out as you continue on. Once you reach the campus, you see a number of people still milling about despite the light rain, and can ask/do pretty much what you want. Your meeting with Wilington isn't for another half an hour, and he's likely out and about amongst the people here anyway.

Meier: Studying the map as you walk out of the security office, you see a number of locked buildings that could provide a hide-away should someone be illegally using them during the summer. With your experience in the seedier areas of the world, you know the homeless and harmless are not the only ones who take advantage of said free shelter, and begin checking it out. You start across the compound at a small tool shed, and after a moment of searching, discover it to be sound. There are 7 more buildings to check out. Two more sheds, a locked school supply wing, two spare restrooms a power and utilities shack, and finally a stormshelter. Where would you like to search next / how would you like to go about it?

Izzy: You reach the back of the fair, eyeing a number of exotic (and expensive) jewelry items when the shop proprietor wanders over to the table you're looking at and smiles kindly at you. He is an older man, with long grey hair, and is dressed in near ren-fair garb. "Why hello there, young miss. You look to be a woman of excellent taste...may I suggest a few of my more rare and interesting fare before your eyes? Izzy, roll a Sense Motive check.

Ross: You do indeed see what is nearby as you glance through a shiny chrome bumper. Standing not ten feet behind you appears to be a large grey wolf, tracking you with its piercing eyes. What's more, you see a young boy, not any more than thirteen, playing a Playstation Portable and not watching that he is walking almost into the wolf's rear haunches. The boy is approximately 30 feet away. A standard move action would get you there if you wish.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Profile
Moderator of Pain!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 pm
Posts: 314
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Checking to make sure the locks are all in place. Meier takes a look at the map and makes way for the school supply wing.

_________________
They say 'Give me a long enough lever and I will move the heavens and the earth'
I say 'Give me a long enough crowbar and I'll break into Heaven'


Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:50 pm
Posts: 3467
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Ross drops a few inches, shifting his feet while his weight's not on them; he surges up again facing back the way he came, and bolts toward the wolf at top speed with ((bluff roll 12 +0 )) evidently killing intent. He draws his fist back as he approaches the creature and ((Jump roll 7 +0 )) fails to jump over it to get between it and the kid. Presumably, however, the wolf will be too distracted by several hundred pounds of Ross to bother with the boy.

_________________
Why carry a gun? Because a whole cop would be too heavy.


Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 pm
Profile
Cherub
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 32
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Sarah makes her way past the bike show, her eyes only briefly glancing over the collection of people and machines as she goes. She doesn't want to spend too much time away, since she only has half an hour, but that's still a nice opportunity to look at the selection in the market. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, ducking into a nearby doorway and muttering something in Cantonese about the rain as she manages to get one lit.

It's been a while since Sarah ate - no time for lunch as she tried to make it into Vancouver proper from the hospital in New Westminster - so she makes her way over to the food vendors, looking for something to much on while she browses and waits.

_________________
Psst... *opens jacket* Wanna buy a Time Gate?


Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:04 am
Profile
Chibi-Czar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:40 pm
Posts: 279
Location: Texas
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
(d20+wis mod, 11+1= 12)

Izzy nods in the man's direction, cautious, but curious all the same.

_________________
I do the arts for this place... --->Image


Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile
WAR SysOp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:56 pm
Posts: 3479
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Post Re: RPG - The Last Chinook
Ross: You spin around and bolt toward the wolf, hoping to get a lucky strike or at least place some meat between it and the kid. The wolf looks quite shocked at the sudden move and it is only by grace of your ankle twisting during the jump that you don't land on top of it. The wolf bolts between you and the kid, and as you look up, you see the kid gasping in horror, seemingly thinking you were leaping at him instead. He runs off screaming before you can do or say anything, and as you turn to see where the wolf has gone, you see it bolt behind a tent only a second before a couple of students walk out from behind it, talking animately about Ban-Kais. They don't seem to be distressed.

As you pull yourself up to your feet, you find your ankle luckily did not sprain and you take a moment to stretch it out. Unfortunately, pair of bikers are walking over to you with rather...unfriendly looks on their faces. One of them shouts: Hey! You! You the one bothering kids here? and does not look to be in a diplomatic mood.

Meier: You check the doors to the school supply wing, finding them locked and the security panel showing all green - no movement inside. You also hear a screaming child down the walk. You turn in time to see the kid screaming past you. He notices your uniform, and points shaking toward the bike displays. "S...Some man tried to attack me! Help!"

Izzy: The man seems to be full of secrets. He has an almost familiar tone when speaking to you, as if he knows you or expects you to know him. This puts you slightly on edge, as you most certainly don't recognize him. However, he also seems genuine and non threatening. He smiles easily at you and begins to open a series of boxes to place amongst the jewelry already displayed. "Tell me, does anything here catch your eye?" As you look at the trinkets, you can make a Will Save.

Sarah: You find a relatively healthy bite to eat and carry your lunch toward the many open tables available. You hear some kind of brief shriek across the campus but it looks like security men are going to investigate. As you eat, however, something strange catches your eye...or does it? Spot Check please

Sorry for the delay...it's been a crazy week. :( I hope to have 1 post a day handy for you all at the VERY least. Please kick my ass if this multi-day delay happens too often.

_________________

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp


Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:57 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.