It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am

Kneverwave part one 
Chibi

Post Kneverwave part one
I know almost everyone who was in the first kneverwave posts on this bord. what I say we do to.... let others know how crazy our lack of sleep and drunken sessions can turn in to good reading experience.

I would like to try to see if we all can't re-tell the story of the kneverwave in our own words in.... here's the fun part.... order that the crazyness happened. This might help people understand our fear of books..... eating our faces......

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:46 pm
WAR SysOp

Well, why not start things off by introducing the characters?

Christopher Fiss
W.A.R. SysOp

Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:31 pm
Chibi

Fiss was the all holy DM of our group as well as a range of NPC's from Tripple lock the gnome, to Rain the human archer, who were two of the most seen npc's.

My character was Lilandra the elven rogue. She was trying to find a lost love, and somehow got mixed up in the spell called the kneverwave. while trying to get info in a bar.

Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:57 am
Moderator of Pain!

I played Tholin, Dwarven warrior who fled his home in fear of the depths, hating the god he'd sworn service to.

Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:43 pm
Moderator of Pain!

I played Arcturus Rand, an adventuring druid looking for his lost memories and his place in the world

Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:57 pm
Chibi

there was also our good friend Al, who plaed Quark the gnome invintor. And there was also the palidin Darr, and his crystal Dragon. As well as Toztere playing Anlesidil the half-elf mage. there had also been a few other characters who will be introduced later.

The story Starts with Anlesidle and Lilandra sitting in the same bar having a dring when we hear some talk about how some other people have found gold on the road, we inquired as to the wearabouts and found ourselfs going to look for the source of the gold. :) we found a trail and started to follow it.

anyone else care to reminise??

Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:40 pm
Chibi-Czar

Goddam rats killed me. Twice. Fucking rats. And then the kobolds started in. That started my long, slow spiral into madness and obsessive control of inter-planar economies.

We were in good with the palace, once we solved a local mystery... then SOMEone melted the LAWFUL GOOD captain of the palace guard and SENT HIM TO HELL. We spent a lot of time out of the country after that.

Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:27 pm
Chibi

Thank you, Thank you very much. I didn't know that the glave would do that..... besides they were holding my friends captive..... I had to do something. I just shouldn't have done that.

Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:57 am
Chibi-Czar

Or the- what was it, a golem or a treant or a gargoyle or something? Remember THAT?
"I'm an ELF! I know my way around the FOREST!"

Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:04 am
Moderator of Pain!

Remeber when the mage of the party intentionally caught his partymembers in a fireball and them complained cause he rolled shit for damage?

Of course the glave was a fun incident. How was I supposed to know she'd throw it when I started chanting "throw the glave, throw the glave..." She didn't last time...

Remember when Tholin fried the demon with holy smiting that was meant for him? LOL I really thought I was gonna die that time....

Or when the druid killed the flaming bird that was flying towards us.... "OMG you killed a phoenix. WTF!! You bastard!"

And don't forget when I rolled the tri-crit successs to kill the necromancer that Fiss didn't want me to kill....Then followed up with a 20, 20, 19 on the next shot. I love my sparkly dice. hehe.

Or when I nutted the demon with my holy axe on a retard-agility roll. lol

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:39 am
Chibi-Czar

Well, I wanted to kill the bear... <_< I figured they'd make their reflex saves, you know? :P

HAHAHA! "poor phoenix!"

Remember the neverending stream of weasels you destroyed with your great cleave?

Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:40 pm