It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 am

Screaming Fucktard Strikes Again 
Chibi-Czar

Post Screaming Fucktard Strikes Again
http://www.navytimes.com/news/2007/08/a ... t_070807w/

I don't care if the Supreme Court says desecration of the flag is illegal or not.....you DO NOT walk up to a MILITARY FUNERAL and start stomping on the American Flag....or ANY countries flag for that matter.

Even worse, she has her 10 YEAR OLD KID doing it.

Oh but wait......it gets better:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Article

Westboro Baptist says that troop deaths are God?s judgment against America for tolerating homosexuals. Phelps-Roper?s father founded the church, which has protested at military funerals in Nebraska and across the nation.

The dumb bitch is using the publicity to advertise her church's inane rhetoric.

By Westboro Baptist's logic, if everyone in America hated gays, our troops would become magically invincible.

Excuse me, I need to go beat the heavy bag for a while.

Drag Queen Grandma Snape says: RUNS in my STOCKINGS??!! FIFTY POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!!!!

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Abandon all hope, you who would enter!- Divina Comedia

"Don't mess with me lady! I've been drinking with skeletons!" -Hellboy

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 pm
Chibi-Czar

You know that the Westboro church is just trying to upset people enough that they act out against them, right? The whole whack-job family survives off of lawsuit money from Mrs. Felps...

Yes, they are retarded, despicable, and deserve to be shot. But until someone DOES shoot them, just ignore them.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Chibi-Czar

Actually, the WBC is just a strict Calvinist church. They actually have a rather sound biblical interpretation.

"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:47 pm
Chibi-Czar

Oh, I'll be over it soon enough. Shit like this is just one of my button-pushers.

Drag Queen Grandma Snape says: RUNS in my STOCKINGS??!! FIFTY POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!!!!

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Abandon all hope, you who would enter!- Divina Comedia

"Don't mess with me lady! I've been drinking with skeletons!" -Hellboy

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:21 pm
Chibi-Czar

Location: Liverpool, England, HCCCP, Milky Way, Microsoft Universe XP ver 1.3.6
Actually, the WBC is just a strict Calvinist church. They actually have a rather sound biblical interpretation.

Yes if you count the fact that they put their own beliefs into the text as much as Bin Laden and the Taliban put into the Holy Koran. Then Yeah their interpretation is pretty sound.

The fact that they're retarded fuckheads is a minus though. Ah well, when they finally die and see their is nothing, I'll laugh. I wonder how many people will shit on their graves?...

In addition. Here's a link to a Channel 4 documentary(tongue in cheek) on the family church. There's also been a BBC documentary by Louis Theorux which was highly amusing and disturbing. We brits have been very interested in laughing at how much shite this lot push out of their upper arses. I guess it makes us feel superior...yeah right.... :P[/url]

Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:22 pm
Chibi-Czar

Yes if you count the fact that they put their own beliefs into the text as much as Bin Laden and the Taliban put into the Holy Koran. Then Yeah their interpretation is pretty sound.

Calvinism simply takes the Bible as the literal truth. Fred Phelps, despite his being an ass, is just following Calvinism.

Dark Machine wrote:
The fact that they're retarded fuckheads is a minus though. Ah well, when they finally die and see their is nothing, I'll laugh. I wonder how many people will shit on their graves?...

If they die and there's nothing, how can they see anything? Atheist don't get to gloat if we're right.

Dark Machine wrote:
In addition. Here's a link to a Channel 4 documentary(tongue in cheek) on the family church. There's also been a BBC documentary by Louis Theorux which was highly amusing and disturbing. We brits have been very interested in laughing at how much shite this lot push out of their upper arses. I guess it makes us feel superior...yeah right.... :P[/url]

Yes, well, you did kick the Puritans out of England centuries ago. Thanks for that, by the way.

"Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step to true panic."
--Freefall

A file that big?
It might be very useful.
But now it is gone.
-- David J. Liszewski

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm
Chibi-Czar

I thought Calvinism was to pledge undying loyalty to our President and Dictator For Life (Calvin) and G.R.O.S.S.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:17 pm