It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

A Caffine Fueled Auto-Biography 
Chibi-Czar

Post A Caffine Fueled Auto-Biography
<Note to Fissy= If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it... but it runs along the lines of a rant... so I posted it here :P>

Ok... So I decided I needed to write a rambling, slightly incoherent auto-biography... Why you ask... well I'm very narcissistic... and I want to... so shut up and enjoy the ride.

My name is Holly Elizabeth Hook, I'm 21 years old, a single mother, unemployed artist, living with my mother in Rockdale, TX. I have a two year old son, Jimmie, short for James Alexander. Image Which thats him... He was born with a VSD, ventricual septal defect, and had open heart surgery when he was only 3 months old. Image Thats my boy in the hospital two years ago... Tragic, aint it?

I have a wonderful, loving boyfriend, James, who has helped me overcome a lot of the darkness inside myself. I love him from the bottom of my heart, and fully intend on making my husband someday... (thats 7 Jamesy-Poo lol)He makes me sickeningly happy, and treats me better than I deserve to be treated. Image Thats my James in a rare moment of smiling... ^-^ Hmm... a bit of info about him... Hes a 25 year old guy from Calgary, Alberta (thats in Canada), hes a wonderful writer... and he games... I', behaving and not mentioning a damn thing about how he is in bed... >.> whoops

Well... now that you know a bit about the two men in life, handsome devils, arent they? Onto me... Yippie Image
As stated before, I'm 21 and all that stuff... I also have Aspergers, Adult ADHD , Social Anxiety and ODC... I'm so much fun to take out into public, arent I? I'm a practicing pagan of the Celtic Druid faith, a rather talented Seer and Fortune Teller... I belly dance when the mood strikes me. If I could, I would spend every last bit of money I had on books... I am very much a bibliophile of the worst kind... I'll read damn near anything I can get my hands on... And I prone to spacing out for hours at a time while reading a book.

I enjoy driving my car, Izumi, really fast... Shes a 1998 Buick Century, dark blue... and shes got a lot of duct tape on her... but she runs like a dream, just looks like shit. Image

I may not act like it a lot of the time, but I am actually a borderline genius, I just dont have the attention span for really... anything that doesnt entertain me. I currently do an online comic with my Jamesy-Poo, Close to the Chest and its fun to do, helps me stretch my talents more...

I'm a Sailor Moon obsessed fan girl, so its very easy to get me gifts to be honest. I'm not very picky. Image

I'm also a hopeless addict for music, I love it, I NEED it... and even now, I have a fairly collection of music, even if its not what I use to have... But I currently boast about 100 CDs of very random stuff, all of it good...

Hmm... I do believe I have rambled enough now... Questions? Comments? Cupcakes? The Floor is now open!

Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:57 am
Chibi-Czar

Should be in the General Diss, even tho its a rant on your part as you have needs to blow up or contract a case of verbal/typers diaheorra..

Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:52 pm