It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:39 pm

Vessicator vs. Admiraltigerclaw:: Avenger. 
Hamstermaster

Post Vessicator vs. Admiraltigerclaw:: Avenger.
I, Vessicator, have heard of Vicil's defeat by the hand of Tiger Claw. I wish to challenge him to a sword challenge with my character in a Real Mod Boardfic Challenge in order to avenge the defeat of Adam and to regain Vicil's honor.

Real Mod guidelines:

1. The fight is to be held either at a remote destination or a stadium with the gravitational equivalent of Earth's.
2. There is to be no "Magic Wielding" or "psychic powers". A real warrior fights with his fists as well as extensions of his soul.
3. If a person is KO'd/killed, there are NO means of revival or regeneration.
4. If you are going to use a fighting style, please use one that is ACTUAL.
5. No guns or projectile weapons of any kind. Kais, Kunais, and Chains are acceptable.
6. No special weapons. It will not matter if your 'weapons' have +1 ATK or "shoots fireball", we will only be using normal weapons.

My Character:
Name: Cervantes Akremis
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11''
Wears: Black nylon tang-top and matching flare pants. western style brown boots. two nylon black gloves and black glareless sunglasses.

Trained in: art of Fa-Jing (look it up) and Wushu (northern style).

Weapons: tai-chi sword. Japanese name: Hotosogi. Made of Rare-Earth metals and polished by use of hydro-sharpening (the act of shooting pressured water at high speeds).

Admiral, do you accept?

The mind is unlimited power, potential, and mystery. We do not live to know, but to learn and understand. We live to explore the depths of our cerebral chasm of chambers and treasures. What we know only keeps us from insanity.

I am. That is all I need to know.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:02 am
Chibi-Czar

TO: Vessicator

::BEGIN TRANSMISSION::

We're sorry to inform you that your challenge has been declined.
As Fleet Commander, Tigerclaw cannot constantly go out and fight every last challenger under the sun. The combat between Adam and Tigerclaw was a one shot deal stemming from the grudge between Adam and the commander over some incidents during the challenge of Strike Fiss by Adam. (Several incidents involving the blatent endangerment of non-support civilians by Adam.)

Again, your challenge has been declined, though no dishonor to you.

Have a nice day.

Tigerclaw
Fleet Commander
Galaxy Command Fleet Authority

::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::

Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:15 am
Chibi-Czar

Post Re: Vessicator vs. Admiraltigerclaw:: Avenger.
Vessicator wrote:
I
5. No guns or projectile weapons of any kind. Kais, Kunais, and Chains are acceptable.

If we go by the real world, A kunai is both a hand-to-hand weapon, and a projectile weapon - it's thrown.

If chains are allowed, is a Tetsugen? (Essentially, Kunai with a long wire).

And if this ever gets off the ground, Wild Goose, Kamikaze Hashiriya of KK, 55th fastest ID:AS V3 R34 driver in the world, is willing to act as referee/medic. *shrug*

Anyway, Admiral, it might be fun. The brass does need some R&R from time to time. ^_^

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:06 am
Hamstermaster

man, sl's are weird. imean, do you REALLY hafta say stuff like 'civilian' and 'commander'? That's not war against reality, that's denial for reality. In order to wage war against reality, you must know reality, understand it. Reality is what you make of the world and everything else.

neways ionno y i said that, but o wells. yuo is teh sucks.

besides, it's a lot better than having 'psychic powers' and 'zeropoint' skills! It'd make for some good sl.

The mind is unlimited power, potential, and mystery. We do not live to know, but to learn and understand. We live to explore the depths of our cerebral chasm of chambers and treasures. What we know only keeps us from insanity.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:46 am
Chibi-Czar

As for this so called, SI... http://www.theworldisadrea.com/zeropoint
Go there.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:20 pm
Hamstermaster

OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!!!! AUGH!!!! THEY BURN!!!!! OH THE PAIN!!!!!!

ok so u wanna sl or not? wutevers it is i said, it's probly only becauz i feel sad vicil lost to u, especially since he got burned or something, I think I can do better than that, as I am currently whupping his ass in a boardfic Challenge right now.

If you wanna find a way to KILZ my character, I'll give you a hint: COLLECTIVE UNCONCSIOUS

Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:29 pm
Chibi-Czar

Vessicator, 'Sword challenge RE' is still going strong. It's entertaining and we're having fun.

Forgive me, kid, but you're pretty belligerent when no one can see you're face.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:44 pm
Hamstermaster

I'm belligerent even IF someone sees my face. If there's one thing I've learned from my family, it is to always be aware, always be greedy, and always fight.

You should be quiet too, I'm defending you Vicil. but anyways, I've never found sl's to be a nice game, so I'll just fight as many fights here before I get bored. So what/

Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:53 pm
Chibi-Czar

I'm a big boy, Vessicator, and I don't need you bringing people down on my behalf.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:27 pm
Hamstermaster

no offense, but it obviously seems that the 'BIG BOY' can't hold his own against a little boy like me. It appears that the 'BIG BOY' barely understands my representative's moves. It also appears that he can't solve riddles when the answer is right in front of him. I'm just trying to give you a hand Vicil, but I guess it seems you've too much of an ego to accept it (what the douche?!? WE ALL DO!!!)

So wutever, you're character and admiraltigerclaw's has just sufferend from power loss by a Pinch, and a super-heated plasma-ball is head your way. You have no control over magnetism, and have absolutely no idea of what I am talking about. What will you do now? I am your ultimate rival because I AM YOU. Two minds think alike, and now, you've met your greatest challenge coming from a 15 year old.

So this'll be the last time I'm gonna give you my hand. You can ally with me, and I'll change characters (i hate ceberus neways, I have to remember my school stuff), or refuse, and I'll just blow the whole world to kingdom come and destroy the Zeropoint. Yeah, that sounds fair.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:02 pm
Chibi-Czar

To put it bluntly, you don't FUCK with a Zeropoint then turn around and insult his author. You'll find your character no longer exists. There isn't a chance if him reforming. The attack used on him is that powerful.

Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:22 pm
Hamstermaster

To put it bluntly, I just fucked with Zeropoint. You'll notice your character is dead now. I told you, Ceberus can't die. Once you release compositional data in the form of molecular noise, everything has to change in order to balance out. In case you didn't notice, I've just sucked the energy out of this 'Zeropoint dimension'. Why didn't you just leave the fight like it was without interferring with your character?

I'll say it one more time: YOUR character is dead. Don't think you can fuck with science just by making some limmericks up. And another thing: Zeropoint sounds a LOT like Star Wars and Macross and Gundam and Eva put together. Guess what? You are battling in-- aww what the crap, I tried. Now your character's diead. So whoop-de-doo, go fight me when the battle's over, ok?

Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:10 pm
Chibi-Czar

Zeropoint energy is defined as the very energy of the FABRIC OF SPACE ITSELF. Not some crapped out dimension. You can't "suck the energy" out of it. Because it is infinite.

And Cerebus wasn't blown to molecular level, he was blown clear the the sub-quantum level. Understand the pure level of destruction and the higher level science than you puny high school classes have taught you.

Like I stated, read up on Zeropoint Free Energy Theory. What you learn in school's only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Also, grow up.

If it lives, it can be killed. It depends on what level it lives that you can kill it. I do not fight fools. And don't think I'm fucking with science BOY. I spent years designing the character Tigerclaw, creating the foundations of his abilities, studying what could work, and what would be pure bull. Welcome to real science... where half everything is a guess, the the other half just HAPPENS to seem to fit.

"There is only one thing that can stop a Zeropoint,"
"What would that be?"
"Himself."
"Impossible."
"Why? How can you stop the thing that weilds the most power?"
"You kill it."
"How do you kill something that can control the very things that make up the matter that is your body? How do you kill something that can make the rest of the universe do as it pleases."
"That seems more like a god,"
"It is beyond a god. It is what happens when the universe gets its own conciousness. The laws of physics no longer matter, it can create energy, destroy energy, transfer it to any point in the cosmos with mere will. You cannot stop a Zeropoint once he syncronizes with the fabric of space. He BECOMES the fabric of space. Instantly he weilds the four great forces of the cosmos; The Strong, The Weak, The Electromagnetic, and Gravitational. And then it goes beyond. HE controls the ripples... the bumps in the fabric that are energy, the pits that are negitive energy. In an instant, he can create a sea of virtual particles, smooth out one half, and keep them as REAL particles. You can fire the biggest beam of energy at him, but with a thought, he could snuff it like a candle, smooth the energy from the ripples in spacetime, nullify it. Attacking is like trying to make a man punch himself. So tell me this. How do you fight against something who's final destiny is absolute power itself."
"You run?"
"You pray there's still some sanity left in the mind that must succumb to chaos in order to take control of infinity. You, also pray that he takes mercy upon your pitiful existance, and doesn't erase you with a mere thought. For in the end, the mind of a Zeropoint is the most powerful thing in the universe, because it controls the universe."
-Final Destiny.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:14 am
Hamstermaster

I really don't care when you think I'm a fool or something, i mean, i'm 15 man, I'm fucking naive. But you know, even your scientific stuff might not be real. It's all just theories and hypothesis, not proven facts. So just bug off, or accept my challenge, rather than putting pent up rage on me just cuz I killed your character and screwed with your 'story'.

Another thing: It's okay if Vicil turns out to be a 20-some year old making up characters for fun, but when someone spends years unto years of looking up stuff just to make a story posted on a website that nobody's read, and wasted hours typing up charcters trying to keep everything real rather than work or get girls, that's no life.

I did grow up. I accepted reality for what it is. I don't spend time dreaming about space-cadets or watching dubbed anime films or thinking that this reality is a fraud. I understood that we live in an unfair, merciless, godless world, nothing can change that.

So if anyone needs to grow up, you do. Get off the computer and go outside, exercise, socialize with friends and go to malls. Get a nice girl and marry her and have kids. Don't waste it here trying to argue with a teen that doesn't care for your story.

Another thing: I'm not science boy. I just read most of this stuff from GUNNM, so, yeah...you talked science and physics to a boy who doesn't even care for science. Way to go.

Don't lie to yourself. And please...get better at drawing.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:34 pm
Chibi-Czar

I go to work every day.
I earn my money. I work my ass off.
I know reality's a bitch. Army Basic taught me just how much of a bitch it is. I lived for three months in a room with forty other assholes just like you, only older. I know what its like to walk twelve miles over hills in just under three hours in the humidity and heat with a seventy-five pound crate-like object on my back with blisters on both heals and a broken foot for the last mile. I have witnessed and felt first hand the POWER of one simple hand grenade.

I've grown up. I've experienced reality. Reality's a bitch and a half.
I've met many just like you. I know how much you think you can act as you want. You didn't come and earn your respect, you came in expecting respect.
They have a term for this. It's called 'newbies'.

However I don't throw web terms around so easily.
Earn some respect before you begin an insult war.

Now I must go to work. I'll be back in eight hours.

Once you learn how to respect others at least until you know what they're about. Come back and talk. Just remember that you let loose the first insult. I don't start fights. I FINISH THEM.

Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:14 pm
Hamstermaster

ok, well then if you do have a life and work all day and do all that, you should probly know that the world shows no respect to anyone. Fair is a place where pigs win medals!!!

course i didn't start with the insult stuff, but meh, whatcha gonna do about it. we meet ppl like me all the time. besides, I didn't come here expecting respect. I just came here because Vicil challenged me to a boardfic challenge, so, does it really matter that I'm a newb???

so, seriously, just either accept my challenge or don't answer, i mean it. If you were the bigger man and you KNOW you're better than me, don't reply back.

btw, I'm guessing you're caucasian, right? It's pretty nice to meet a person from the Army, but you'll forgive me if I don't believe anything you said. The internet is not a safe place. Well, you don't hafta tell me everything that's happened to you; I take cross-country. I've been disciplined. 100 whips on the back while I was tied down for getting in a fight, and let me tell you: my dad is strong.

Vicil syas you're a nice guy, and a friend of his, so I won't get into real flaming and start dissing you like I'm obsessed . But seriously, try convincing someone else. Right now I only see two retards duking it out and making their own lives sound miserable. We're both better than that, and you know it. I know it. Go to work, save money, put it in an investment, find a nice girl, and start a family. One day we'll meet, and when we do, you decide whether you should fight me, or make peace.

on a smaller note, I believe I just finished the fight! yayzers!

Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:01 pm
Chibi-Czar

If I can direct your attention to this thread...

http://www.studioshinnyo.com/war/warfor ... ic.php?t=9

'Be civil;' you are pissing off REAL live people, not a figment of your imagination.

Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:08 am
Chibi-Czar

If I can direct your attention to this thread...

http://www.studioshinnyo.com/war/warfor ... ic.php?t=9

'Be civil;' you are pissing off REAL live people, not a figment of your imagination.

Quoted for truth.

Look, Vessicator, if you're in so much of a hurry to start a fight, don't go around and spoil other people's fights.

You want a one-on-one in the forums? I'm free....though I'd rather run an Initial D: Arcade Stage Version 3 time-attack against you. ^_^ You have nothing to fear, I'm the 23rd fastest driver in Malaysia, 2338th fastest river in the world, and the slowest Skyline GT-R [R34] driver in the world.

Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:20 am