It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:40 pm

Fanfiction dream factory... 
Chibi-Czar

Post Fanfiction dream factory...
I just woke up from the most interesting dream involving Tenchi Muyo I've ever remembered... And in my oppinion, it turned into a rather nifty fanfic idea...

Fic from a dream

Synopsis:

The Royal family calls the princesses back from earth because Jurai's star has become violently unstable.
The masaki family (Earth group) are in denile that the sun of Jurai is about to explode and want to find a way to stop it.

The quest:
Sasami has been dreaming that there is some way to stop the star from exploding, however she can't remember what is is...
Washu helps them enter Sasami's dreams through one of her usual devices.
Within her mind, they meet, Sasami, or to say, her mental projection of herself. This version of Sasami doesn't seem to know them and seems to be a past version of herself. She says there are three keys to saving her home, but don't know what they are.

The Three Keys:
Three Microphones. The first mic, the Singing Mic... sings back beautifully with even the worst voice talks into it. The second mic, the voice amping mic, amplifies the sound into the galaxy. The third mic, the Mic of Jurai, turns the sound energy into pure Jurai Power.

The Guide:
There are two guides in Sasami's mind. The first is an unnamed Jurai lady who seems to be a shadow of the past. The other is an Earth Boy who seems determined to help them solve the puzzle of the dream and why he's there. :: The female guide seems to know the Lay of the Terrain in the dream. The male guide seems to have an active power mind, and can make music manifest itself just by thinking about it. However, he isn't from the same universe as the Tenchi cast, and points it out real quick.

The Solution:
The Dream is actually an illusion by Tsunami and a manifestation of her power. Sasami Must sing 'Talent for Love' into the mics in her dream, which will effect the real world and balance Jurai's star once again. Ayeka must back her up as chorus, and the young man must manifest the music.

NOTES: Yes, I really DID dream this... however certain details I can't remember. The inclusion of a near self insert or hell, he's an insert... is because that's the roll *I* played in the dream.... the guy running around suggesting about the items being found. It all seemed to take place around a twilight lake with stars in the sky. One was the Earth's sun low to the horizon, the other major point of light was a gradually growing brighter point of light... Jurai's sun. As the mics were found in my dream, they were tested and my 'character' couldn't figure out for the love of me what they were for... but slowely, after testing, it was discovered how they worked. After a trial run of Sasami singing 'Happy birthday' into the mic of Jurai (In which her young voice got laughed at by the shadows of random people.) My character suddenly, after watching the sky, starts to understand what must be done... and convince the others.
For some odd reason however, from square one he has bubblegum stuck in his mouth... (I associate that as my real mouth trying to open and close in my sleep and my brain registers that.) ...The bubble gum is almost impossible to remove and it somehow becomes "Washu's, Super Special never run out gum!" About the point where I get the gum out of my mouth is the point where the dream starts to shift off on a tangent seconds before I wake up. I can remember a few exact details of this dream... my character says to the female guide (Which looks similar to Minaho Masaki from GXP minus her bangs.) "I have to assume that you're a shadow of someone from Jurai" to which she replies. "How do you know if I'm not really someone from Jurai?"
All in all, that was an interesting dream, and I think it's story worthy if I flesh out the details I can't remember.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:02 am
Chibi-Czar

Post Re: Fanfiction dream factory...
admiraltigerclaw wrote:
The second mic, the voice amping mic, amplifies the sound into the galaxy. The third mic, the Mic of Jurai, turns the sound energy into pure Jurai Power.

if i said "Power to the Dream" would any one get what i'm saying?

other then that.... its a pretty good idea..... only problem is the time span of this thing

Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:54 pm
Chibi-Czar

Time span? Explain... If it refers to my use of Quest... It's just the closest word I could find. Investigation, or mission would fit better.

As for that bubblegum... by the time it all came out, my dreamstate character had a wad the size of a golfball... that's alot of friggin' gum.

It's like when you try to RUN in dreams... SLOGGISH.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:58 pm
Chibi-Czar

I've never seen Excel or anything like that it refers to, and you still interested me.

Neat.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:01 pm
Chibi-Czar

its like u make it sound so urgent... and yet we're suppose to plunge into someones thoughts to solve this urgent danger...

my problem is that how do u know what time is passed in the real world and the 'thought diving thing'
i'm getting at like a day in thoughts 1 hour in reality that sort of thing.... my point is due to setting theres an absence of urgency

Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:47 am
Chibi-Czar

Location: The Frozen North of the Upper Peninnsula of Michigan
Post Re: Fanfiction dream factory...
Tenryu wrote:

if i said "Power to the Dream" would any one get what i'm saying?

I was going to say that! :lol:

It does seem like an interesting idea though. I mean, I've got a massive backlog of things I've dreamed up for stories that I haven't even BEGUN to work on. If you can't figure out exactly how you want to do it, just get down whatever you can and work on it later.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:03 am